Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Nurses in Perth!!

Nurses in Perth!!

Old Jul 4th 2008, 3:39 am
Just Joined

Bev6 has a spectacular aura aboutBev6 has a spectacular aura aboutBev6 has a spectacular aura about
Default Nurses in Perth!!

Hi all,
I moved to Perth at the start of the year & am working as a nurse at the Mount hospital. I'm keen to meet some new people & make some friends but don't really know anyone, just wondered if anyone would like to meet up?
(Bev, 25)
Old Jul 4th 2008, 9:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Nurses in Perth!!

Hi Bev,
Sorry but don't live near you but just wanted to bump your thread. Hope you meetup and make some new friends soon.

Allyson
Old Jul 5th 2008, 4:22 pm
Just Joined

Bev6 has a spectacular aura aboutBev6 has a spectacular aura aboutBev6 has a spectacular aura about

Thanks Allyson, I hope so too !!
Old Jul 5th 2008, 7:05 pm
Forum Regular

HullCityFan is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Bev. My brother is emigrating to Perth next month, he is 25 and will be keen to meet up. Not sure whereabouts in Perth he is going....
Old Jul 5th 2008, 8:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

sunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Bev6
Hi all,
I moved to Perth at the start of the year & am working as a nurse at the Mount hospital. I'm keen to meet some new people & make some friends but don't really know anyone, just wondered if anyone would like to meet up?
(Bev, 25)
Hi Bev

I'm also a nurse and hoping to be in Perth within the next 6 months. I would love to meet up when I get there. How do you like nursing in Oz?
Old Jul 6th 2008, 1:53 pm
Just Joined

sunflower7......That would be great to catch up over coffee Have you got work sorted out yet or are you going to look for work when you arrive?

I only qualified last year so I'm doing a grad program at the sec which all newly qualified nurses have to do over here in Oz. It has been pretty stressful if I'm honest and they always seem to be short staffed, but other than that I can't grumble they are crying out for nurses here so you shouldn't have a problem finding work! unlike in the UK

Bev x
Old Jul 6th 2008, 1:58 pm
Just Joined

HullCityfan.......Sounds good to me your brother can give me a shout when he arrives if he wants, is he coming out on his own??

Bev
Old Jul 6th 2008, 5:09 pm
Forum Regular

HullCityFan is an unknown quantity at this point

He is coming out on his own. He's lucky that he is eligible, i am desperate to get out there myself but been told i'm ineligible.

I'll have to tell him about this board.
Old Aug 5th 2008, 5:24 pm
Forum Regular

langa has a spectacular aura aboutlanga has a spectacular aura aboutlanga has a spectacular aura about

HullCityfan.......Sounds good to me your brother can give me a shout when he arrives if he wants, is he coming out on his own??

Bev
Hey Bev im the brother of Hullcityfan, im moving to Clarkson its just outside Joondalup give me a shout [email protected] is my msn im coming 29th august
Old Aug 5th 2008, 5:34 pm
Forum Regular

langa has a spectacular aura aboutlanga has a spectacular aura aboutlanga has a spectacular aura about

Hi all,
(Bev, 25)
hi
Old Aug 5th 2008, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

Hi all,
(Bev, 25)
hi my replies may not be getting through so ill keep it short im moving out 29th august and looking for people to meet! give me a shout on msn [email protected]