Hope there aren't any Perth meets planned for Swanbourne :scared:
Bring your leopard skin thong if there is :scared:

Old Mar 15th 2005, 11:43 am
Just Joined

shoots is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Nudists

Originally Posted by Phoenixuk2oz
Bring your leopard skin thong if there is :scared:
funnily enough the owner of the said leopard skin thong will arrive in perth on 25th april. think i should dust it off and enter the country in it??? :scared:

under my jeans obviously
Old Mar 15th 2005, 11:50 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally Posted by shoots
funnily enough the owner of the said leopard skin thong will arrive in perth on 25th april. think i should dust it off and enter the country in it??? :scared:

under my jeans obviously [B]
Naaa..in Aus you wear em upside down.....on the outside

Old Mar 15th 2005, 11:50 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Siren
Maybe I should Post pictures of the nudist beaches of Perth... doesnt a picture says a thousand words.
Not a bit interested Brain
Attached Images  
Old Mar 15th 2005, 11:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
good idea
shit, i was just going to bed, ill be here for hours now

No, go to bed

It seems to be only old fat ugly people who decide to be nudists. I've never seen a remotely erotic nudist. We were in Lanzarote a year ago, and there was a nudist beach on the way into town that we had to walk through. We were treated to the lovely sight of a 60 year old nudist male bending over to pick up some stuff with his balls hanging down somewhere between his knees and his arse in the air.

You'll sleep better if you don't see that image :scared:

Now I won't sleep dammit Got that bloody image in my head again

Cheers,
JTL
Old Mar 15th 2005, 12:31 pm
Superfreak!!

Stormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
We were in Lanzarote a year ago, and there was a nudist beach on the way into town that we had to walk through. We were treated to the lovely sight of a 60 year old nudist male bending over to pick up some stuff with his balls hanging down somewhere between his knees and his arse in the air.
OMG ROFL!!!!!!! I may have to get my lawyers onto you for attampted manslaughter.... you nearly killed me with laughter.
Old Mar 15th 2005, 12:38 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
No, go to bed

It seems to be only old fat ugly people who decide to be nudists. I've never seen a remotely erotic nudist. We were in Lanzarote a year ago, and there was a nudist beach on the way into town that we had to walk through. We were treated to the lovely sight of a 60 year old nudist male bending over to pick up some stuff with his balls hanging down somewhere between his knees and his arse in the air.

You'll sleep better if you don't see that image :scared:

Now I won't sleep dammit Got that bloody image in my head again

Cheers,
JTL
Saw him in Fuerteventura the year before - Christ it was a memorable occasion !! :scared:
Old Mar 15th 2005, 12:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

gdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to all

Think he's arrived in Oz now, saw him complete with shorts, singlet and long white socks; sitting on a mall bench. (With his legs slightly apart)!!!

Nite, Nite, Sweet Dreams!
Old Mar 15th 2005, 12:53 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gdcollectables
Think he's arrived in Oz now, saw him complete with shorts, singlet and long white socks; sitting on a mall bench. (With his legs slightly apart)!!!

Cheers
What a terrible picture that conjures up !!

k sent

Cas
Old Mar 15th 2005, 8:23 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Saw him in Fuerteventura the year before - Christ it was a memorable occasion !! :scared:
wow, is that guy still there. we saw him in the same place in 96. he must be nearly dead by now oh and it wasnt just him, there was about ten of them playing the same game jack saw. we were with the kids too. my son, who was about 11 at the time just pointed and laughed the loudest ive ever heard him. then they all turned to see who was laughing :scared:
Old Mar 15th 2005, 8:37 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally Posted by gdcollectables

Sh*te...that's my husband you're all talking about :scared:

To me he's lovely....the dangly cat balls are a sexy look

Old Mar 16th 2005, 2:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
The silly husband of mine... going senile, again. We were in Jandia, Fuerteventura, not Lanzorate, last year for his birthday. Which means the old man must have liked it so much that he stayed for a few seasons...

Oh... Hold on a sec... When I get home tonight I must ask him if he went to Lanzorate with some other chick...

Mrs JTL