Reload this Page >

nternet providers

nternet providers

Old Nov 5th 2007, 12:29 am
Forum Regular

soon to be a sheila will become famous soon enough
Default nternet providers

Hi all

been i perth now since third of october. Moving into my own house in Joondalup end of november having puchased a property. Anyone advise of good internet provider in joondalup and a what speed are you receiving the internet

Thanks
Old Nov 5th 2007, 12:31 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: nternet providers

Originally Posted by soon to be a sheila
Hi all

been i perth now since third of october. Moving into my own house in Joondalup end of november having puchased a property. Anyone advise of good internet provider in joondalup and a what speed are you receiving the internet

Thanks
I would advise iinet. I never understand speed numbers but mine is fast and i am more than happy with it.
Old Nov 5th 2007, 1:18 am
Forum Regular

smee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to all

Originally Posted by northernbird
I would advise iinet. I never understand speed numbers but mine is fast and i am more than happy with it.
Ditto that, iinet seem to be the best.
Old Nov 5th 2007, 2:01 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by smee
Ditto that, iinet seem to be the best.
Ditto that ditto - IINET!! Getting about 12Mbps.
Old Nov 5th 2007, 3:39 am
Karma earned, not whored

CadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: internet providers

iinet superb company, very fast speeds, just downloaded Saturdays episode of Parkinson, in under three minutes

www.iinet.net.au
Old Nov 5th 2007, 3:41 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CadburysFingers
iinet superb company, very fast speeds, just downloaded Saturdays episode of Parkinson, in under three minutes

www.iinet.net.au
bloody hell, that is quick. I don't get that kind of speed.
Old Nov 5th 2007, 3:46 am
Karma earned, not whored

CadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of light

bloody hell, that is quick. I don't get that kind of speed.
There were 147 seeders, and only 2 leechers, download speeds reached over 990 kB/s for the entire download. (you should be looking at your fantasy footie team, they need help)
Old Nov 5th 2007, 3:48 am
Gutter Gob!!

Originally Posted by CadburysFingers
There were 147 seeders, and only 2 leechers, download speeds reached over 990 kB/s for the entire download. (you should be looking at your fantasy footie team, they need help)
I know, I don't even look it is so embarassing

I only average about 420 on most of my downloads. My modem is quite old though so I don't know if that makes a difference.
Old Nov 5th 2007, 3:53 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

I know, I don't even look it is so embarassing

I only average about 420 on most of my downloads. My modem is quite old though so I don't know if that makes a difference.
Unlikely to be your modem....more likely the distance from the telephone exchange or the quality of the phone lines on the way.
Old Nov 5th 2007, 7:34 am
DownUnder

datamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond repute

iinet too .... Seem to be a good midmarket company that doesn't even appear to advertise.

NB. You modem should be able to tell you your connection sync speed.