Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Scottish Meet ups in Adelaide

Scottish Meet ups in Adelaide

Old Oct 29th 2007, 11:38 am
Forum Regular

mariafoxy will become famous soon enoughmariafoxy will become famous soon enough
Default Scottish Meet ups in Adelaide

Have a look at this website if you are a Scot living over in Australia now and want to meet fellow Scots for a wee blether/swally.

http://expatscottish.meetup.com/28/?gj=sj3
Old Nov 4th 2007, 8:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Glasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Scottish Meet ups in Adelaide

Hi, I was just wondering, are you Annmaria?
Old Nov 5th 2007, 7:07 am
Forum Regular

mariafoxy will become famous soon enoughmariafoxy will become famous soon enough

Aye, this Ann Maria. Is that you Debra?
Old Nov 5th 2007, 7:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Glasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah! How are you? I've been checking out these other expats sites for ideas and to advertise for new folk.
Old Nov 5th 2007, 7:46 am
Forum Regular

I have been doing the same as you. Have you looked at this site?

http://z2.invisionfree.com/Adelaideb...howtopic=32646

Really looking forward to the meetup. Have you got kids? Thought I read you did but cant remember.
Old Nov 5th 2007, 7:49 am
BE Forum Addict

I've got a 15 year old step daughter that lives with us and two wee girls aged 3(in Dec) and 1.
Have you put any adverts on the other sites?
Old Nov 5th 2007, 7:54 am
Forum Regular

No, these were the only 2 sites. Have you been on any more? Dont know of any other ones. Any idea where the meetup will be yet? We stay at Clovelly Park. (near the corner of South Rd + Daws Rd)
Old Nov 5th 2007, 7:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Well initially when I looked at the meet up site there was a few folk with kids so I thought a park would be good for the first meet (maybe the botanic gardens??) and the kids could run around but so far it's only you and me with real littlies so we were toying with the idea of just having it at Cafe Primo in north Adelaide. There's 7 coming at the moment and another Irish girl signed up this afternoon. What do you think?