Now in oz...

Old Jul 16th 2009, 7:07 am
BE Enthusiast

gerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to all
Default Now in oz...

Well i aint been on ages (6 months plus...) just like to say we have now settled down in bunbury got a 4x2 rental the usual double garage ensuite etc

i did have a job got laid the wife is working and the little lad is settling in nicely at school yeah the teaching is differant but it seems better....

we are all healthly and we manage ok off one wage which is good the weather is pooh at the moment

It was great when we got here but i had to work in it which isnt so great lol now i just entertain myself on the ps3 and car forums anyway just liked to say hi to everyone again and as the aussies all say yeah good thanks.....!!!!
Old Jul 16th 2009, 7:20 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Now in oz...

Originally Posted by gerry

i did have a job got laid
Well done and best of luck. But the above comment made me laugh.
Old Jul 16th 2009, 7:59 am
BE Enthusiast

gerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to all

lol ooops i'm bad!! i wish i had of got laid!! instead of being laid "off"
Old Jul 16th 2009, 5:40 pm
Forum Regular

wannabe in oz will become famous soon enough

Hi Gerry glad you like it all so far, where abouts in WA are you, what line of work are you in and what the work situ like. We'll be out your direction the end sept to validate, can't wait.
Old Jul 16th 2009, 6:10 pm
Forum Regular

Julian01 is just really niceJulian01 is just really niceJulian01 is just really niceJulian01 is just really niceJulian01 is just really niceJulian01 is just really niceJulian01 is just really niceJulian01 is just really niceJulian01 is just really nice

Originally Posted by wannabe in oz
Hi Gerry glad you like it all so far, where abouts in WA are you, what line of work are you in and what the work situ like. We'll be out your direction the end sept to validate, can't wait.
We will be in Bunbury in December 09 so im interested to hear the answers to your questions.
Old Jun 7th 2010, 6:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Hey did you move to Bunbury then???

We still here although i dont get as much time on here as i should do