Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Now I really have sweaty hands :)

Now I really have sweaty hands :)

Old Mar 29th 2003, 8:40 pm
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice

If you did not sign the contract and are not happy with your agent then sack them. However they can still contact you and if any of their introductions - including your original buyer - comes back to buy then you are liable for their fees

If you are NOT HAPPY WITH THEM and not confident they will do their best for you change to another agent asap Easter is a good time for buying houses you need to be sorted well by then with the new agent having advertised and done a mail out and ring around so give them time. Good luck
Old Mar 29th 2003, 8:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

mashiraz is an unknown quantity at this point

I think you are right. We will sort on Monday!

And good idea scoobs about getting a spin on OZ in a write up...hope no-one from work puts 2 & 2 together though, they might get 4!!

Mash...

Originally posted by yafm
If you did not sign the contract and are not happy with your agent then sack them. However they can still contact you and if any of their introductions - including your original buyer - comes back to buy then you are liable for their fees

If you are NOT HAPPY WITH THEM and not confident they will do their best for you change to another agent asap Easter is a good time for buying houses you need to be sorted well by then with the new agent having advertised and done a mail out and ring around so give them time. Good luck
Old Mar 29th 2003, 8:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

scoobydooathome is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by mashiraz
I think you are right. We will sort on Monday!

And good idea scoobs about getting a spin on OZ in a write up...hope no-one from work puts 2 & 2 together though, they might get 4!!

Mash...
Knowing this lot here if they put 2 and 2 together they will come out with 3, so they will be no wiser lol ...

It was our estate agent who put the spin into this one, they must know someone at the local rag,

Any way someone said to me today '' you jammie dodger wish we could try OZ'' nice thought eh, at least we and many other on the forum have opportunity to try it

Get you estate agent woken up with a cold bucket of water

and as said above, ''its a good time of the year to sell''

Good luck on Monday,