Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Notts meet 24th June

Notts meet 24th June

Old Jun 23rd 2006, 7:47 pm

electricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really nice
Default Re: Notts meet 24th June

Originally Posted by sparks124
well I'll see you at the grab a granny night being as i like an older woman
ok you lot stop talking about me!!!!!!!!!!
yes i do look good in an apron and fancy being a kept man
unfortunately we have no baby sitter for saturday night
a last minute let down has left us in the lurch
i have said that caz can go on her own while i look after the kidz
i am at a sportsmans evening on wednesday with work anyway
Old Jun 23rd 2006, 9:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by electricbaby
Arrrrrrr, won't be the same without you!!!!!
Old Jun 23rd 2006, 9:41 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Do you want me to ask my friend Debbie (who lives on your road) if her daughter's available to babysit? (she's 19) I'm sure she would!
Old Jun 24th 2006, 7:29 am

electricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really nice

Originally Posted by SalSa
Do you want me to ask my friend Debbie (who lives on your road) if her daughter's available to babysit? (she's 19) I'm sure she would!
yes Sally that would be great if you would. I will pm you.
Old Jun 24th 2006, 1:37 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

yes Sally that would be great if you would. I will pm you.
Right, that's a pint of lager you owe me Matt!!!
See you later!!

Viewer (from Ireland) who came round yesterday, just knocked at door, swapped phone numbers, said he definately wants it, got to sort out some business in Dublin and will be in touch in the week!!!!
Old Jun 25th 2006, 9:12 am
BE Enthusiast

kizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud of

Just wanted to say we had a really good time last night, thanks for making us feel so welcome. Sorry to leave early but its a good job we did. Our babysitter was our neighbour and she'd driven up from Bristol on Friday and was up again at 6am for the car boot, she looked 'done in' . Sparks, if you let us know which day you decide for your outing, we may be able to 'wangle' a visit. We wish you all the best for your departure you lucky sod I hope its all you imagined .

Jo & Steve
Old Jun 25th 2006, 11:16 am
We Have Arrived!

Jodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud of

Thanks for making us feel welcome last night its a really great bunch of people and we thoroughly enjoyed meeting everyone and chatting about your experiences.

Looking forward to the next one, but even more so it will be great to meet up in Brisbane when we all get our visas.

See you all soon.

Love Jodie and Mark
Old Jun 25th 2006, 12:23 pm
Forum Regular

Bubbles has a spectacular aura aboutBubbles has a spectacular aura aboutBubbles has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Jodie n' Mark
Thanks for making us feel welcome last night its a really great bunch of people and we thoroughly enjoyed meeting everyone and chatting about your experiences.

Looking forward to the next one, but even more so it will be great to meet up in Brisbane when we all get our visas.

See you all soon.

Love Jodie and Mark
Hi everyone

i had a good night last night, hope your head isn't too bad this morning Nickki!! Looking forward to the next one did some one suggest a date - 15th July??? Or was it after that. Mark was sorry he couldn't come but he's not going away any more for a while. Hopefully we will have more precise details on our house by then, i am going to set Mark onto the solicitors in the morning
See you all again soon
Tracy
Old Jun 25th 2006, 6:04 pm
Love it here!

Hi All!

Feeling extremely rough today!
Had a great time though and good to meet you new folk!

Couple came round the house this morning with their daughters and said they loved it and will get their solicitor to put an offer in tomorrow so still don't know!!!!

Bet Nick's still in bed recovering!! I love you tooooooo!!!

Sally
Old Jun 25th 2006, 7:04 pm
s**t rolls down hill

sparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud of

Hi all, had a good night and look forward to the next. Being as we haven't heard from nick I take it that she's a bit on the rough side, get the paracetamol out and get the frying pan on nick
Will be looking for you to starting the next thread about the next event.
Come on nick you can't still be in bed
thanks to you all as you have got me excited and looking forward to our impending departure after feeling stressed and overwhelmed about getting everything sorted. As I say thanks for the night out, it was great to get out and get the feet up. See you soon, over to you Nick.

Last edited by sparks124; Jun 25th 2006 at 7:20 pm.
Old Jun 25th 2006, 7:55 pm

Originally Posted by sparks124
Hi all, had a good night and look forward to the next. Being as we haven't heard from nick I take it that she's a bit on the rough side, get the paracetamol out and get the frying pan on nick
Will be looking for you to starting the next thread about the next event.
Come on nick you can't still be in bed
thanks to you all as you have got me excited and looking forward to our impending departure after feeling stressed and overwhelmed about getting everything sorted. As I say thanks for the night out, it was great to get out and get the feet up. See you soon, over to you Nick.
hi there everyone
matt here
i was feeling a bit depressed and down before the meet last night but you all did a good job of cheering me up thanks!
i am sure we will sell our house eventually and the bad news is if sparks and salsa are there first this will give us an excuse to goto our final destination via their places.
also it looks like those of our little community who are escaping are going to be replaced.
sparks dont forget to let us know which moving agent you are using
Old Jun 25th 2006, 9:11 pm
Love it here!

hi there everyone
matt here
i was feeling a bit depressed and down before the meet last night but you all did a good job of cheering me up thanks!
i am sure we will sell our house eventually and the bad news is if sparks and salsa are there first this will give us an excuse to goto our final destination via their places.
also it looks like those of our little community who are escaping are going to be replaced.
sparks dont forget to let us know which moving agent you are using

Ahhh Matt.... don't get depressed! I'm glad we cheered you up! This whole process does get you down and you end up worrying if you're doing the right thing so meeting up keeps you going! (Well it does us anyway!!)

Nick must be really bad lol
Old Jun 26th 2006, 9:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Nick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to behold

Ahhh Matt.... don't get depressed! I'm glad we cheered you up! This whole process does get you down and you end up worrying if you're doing the right thing so meeting up keeps you going! (Well it does us anyway!!)

Nick must be really bad lol
Okay guys it's Monday morning and I'm still chucking up - Andrew is ill too.Stomach cramps etc (won't put you off your tea) Yes I remember everything and it's still all okay, don't worry Sparks. Had to have day off work, as even toast is toooooooooo much to handle!!!!!!
Old Jun 26th 2006, 9:58 am
Love it here!

Originally Posted by Nick11
Okay guys it's Monday morning and I'm still chucking up - Andrew is ill too.Stomach cramps etc (won't put you off your tea) Yes I remember everything and it's still all okay, don't worry Sparks. Had to have day off work, as even toast is toooooooooo much to handle!!!!!!
Oh no!!!
I wonder if it was the food then as i was ill too???
Hope you're feeling better soon matey
Old Jun 26th 2006, 10:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Oh no!!!
I wonder if it was the food then as i was ill too???
Hope you're feeling better soon matey
I could understand if it was just me, but Andrew's been ill too.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.