Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

nottm meets spring/summer

nottm meets spring/summer

Old Apr 9th 2007, 10:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: nottm meets spring/summer

Originally Posted by brissie-here-we-come
lol,yes we finally got our arses into gear today i was painting and andy was finishing some bits in the kitchen ,you's too sound like us ,but glad we did start it again, just cant wait till we get it on the market, at this rate we'll be racing you to see who gets it finished and on the market first ,lol
yea, and lets hope the market isn't flooded by people avoiding the 'home buyers' crap.
i went on google earth today too - it's really good my mother-in-law couldn't believe that we could see an ariel view of her daughters house in brisbane!!

spk soon
S x
Old Apr 9th 2007, 10:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

we have,our bedroom to gloss the skirting,girls bedrooms, quick lick of paint as they were only done about november,but couple of grubby hand marks on the walls,need the plasterer in to do couple of walls in kitchen,and then paint it and quick lick of paint in livingroom as we only did that last year too,not much hey , we wish.
Old Apr 9th 2007, 10:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

yeah,google is good,you'll be hooked soon looking at all the places in aus,going to say night ,gotta gear my self up for anther day of decorating tomorrow.but can catch you tomorrow ?
Old Apr 9th 2007, 10:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

yeah,google is good,you'll be hooked soon looking at all the places in aus,going to say night ,gotta gear my self up for anther day of decorating tomorrow.but can catch you tomorrow ?

sweet dreams xxx
Old Apr 10th 2007, 11:51 am
BE Enthusiast

hiya all ,just wanted to know who is going to the meet at the lockkeeprs on the 21st , i know of a few but actually wanted to know roughly how many and who is going to be there,give us your name and how many family members for a rough head count,

kelsey
Old Apr 10th 2007, 5:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bubbles
Hi

there are probab;y enough notts/derby expats in Brissie now to have our own private meet ups!

Tracy
Hi tracey,
so then, was that an offer of a welcome barbie for us when we get there??
we'll be arriving possibly sept/oct, we'll look forward to it

no, but seriously, that sounds good, we'll be up for it
Old Apr 11th 2007, 2:14 am
BE Enthusiast

kizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud of

What did I tell you??!! It sneaks up on you! Enjoy the house move. love Jo

Originally Posted by Nick11
Sorry can't make it as we're moving house next week!!After 3 years of preparing for this, it's all happening a bit too quickly now. Hope you have a lovely time.
Nick
Old Apr 11th 2007, 2:20 am
BE Enthusiast

kizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud of

Hi Tracy!
We've just bought a GPS (not satnav over here apparently) so we could probably find you. The bank have *****ed up with our money, its still stuck in the UK so we STILL have no car, or major furniture in the house. We are still being babysat by our good friends who are being very good and tolerant. So far we haven't done any sight seeing because there are 9 of us but so far no deaths! I've decided I'm going to start getting in touch with people once we are in our own home...
love Jo & Steve (Dr now!!)

Originally Posted by Bubbles
Hi

there are probab;y enough notts/derby expats in Brissie now to have our own private meet ups!

Tracy

Last edited by kizbut1; Apr 11th 2007 at 2:21 am. Reason: Toooo many 'so's :o)
Old Apr 11th 2007, 8:23 am
Forum Regular

mrsdevilishdean is just really nicemrsdevilishdean is just really nicemrsdevilishdean is just really nicemrsdevilishdean is just really nicemrsdevilishdean is just really nicemrsdevilishdean is just really nicemrsdevilishdean is just really nicemrsdevilishdean is just really nice
Smile Re: nottm meets spring/summer

Originally Posted by rjb
yep that should be ok for us. Will there be any teenagers there do you think?

Hi - we have a 17 year old son who is going on 21st.
Old Apr 12th 2007, 3:52 am
pools finished..Boat next

MenAtWork is a jewel in the roughMenAtWork is a jewel in the roughMenAtWork is a jewel in the roughMenAtWork is a jewel in the roughMenAtWork is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Jodie n' Mark
Wow guys and I think I am organised - I am hoping to put my feet up for a couple of days - well as they say in your country(!) Good on yer and have a glass of the amber necter for me.

Good to know its as great as we think out there - we sold the house twice (couldv'e been 4 times each viewer wanted to put in an offer!) but the process takes so long we could knit a jumper!

Good to hear from you too Bubbles got your own horse stables yet ?
Hi Guys

When are you and Nick 11 planning on getting here... booked your flights yet?
It must be soon now?

Mel 'n' Steve
Old Apr 14th 2007, 1:11 pm
rjb
Just Joined

rjb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mrsdevilishdean
Hi - we have a 17 year old son who is going on 21st.
Thanks for your reply mrsdevillishdean our son will be going under protest but he will be ok when he gets there. Just like to complain about everything at the moment! Our 17year old daughter will be working so don't think she'll make it.

Jan
Old Apr 17th 2007, 4:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

hiya all,this threads as been so quiet,so i thought id add something on it.
if anyone else wants to join us ,we are all meeting up on the 21st of april,at the lockkeepers inn at chesterfield,it is a brewers fayre pub.

AND wanted to also make a meet up somewhere in nottingham if anyone is up for it wanted to knowif anyone can make it MONDAY 28TH MAY,BANK HOLIDAY!
suggested places are :FERRY BOAT INN @ STOKE BARDOLF
:WILLOUGHBY ARMS @ WOLLATON,NOTTIGNHAM
:OR A PUB IN SKEGNESS,TO BE DIFFERANT

if anyone fancies it let us know and we can arrange something.

kelsey and andy
Old Apr 17th 2007, 7:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

hiya all,this threads as been so quiet,so i thought id add something on it.
if anyone else wants to join us ,we are all meeting up on the 21st of april,at the lockkeepers inn at chesterfield,it is a brewers fayre pub.

AND wanted to also make a meet up somewhere in nottingham if anyone is up for it wanted to knowif anyone can make it MONDAY 28TH MAY,BANK HOLIDAY!
suggested places are :FERRY BOAT INN @ STOKE BARDOLF
:WILLOUGHBY ARMS @ WOLLATON,NOTTIGNHAM
:OR A PUB IN SKEGNESS,TO BE DIFFERANT

if anyone fancies it let us know and we can arrange something.

kelsey and andy

the ferry boat inn sounds nice
we'll be up for it

S x
Old Apr 17th 2007, 10:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

sorry about the mis spelling it is actually stoke bardolph,burton joyce , nottm
Old Apr 20th 2007, 9:44 pm
rjb
Just Joined

rjb is an unknown quantity at this point

anyone still going tomorrow?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.