Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

a note of caution!!!

a note of caution!!!

Old Jun 10th 2004, 7:27 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute
Default a note of caution!!!

Hi All

Full of myself this morning when replying to a post about someone selling their house in a day. I bragged I had too, what an idiot!!

On the day we here news about our sponsor getting the bond application (momentous news), I return from work for my wife to inform me that the buyer buying our our buyers house has pulled out, ouch.

He is mad keen to get our house and is looking at bridging loans. We are in a fortuanate position that his house is relatively cheap (under a £100k, they say that's cheap!!)

Our removal people are booked, notices at work etc etc so we now face a serious headache. Our completion date was to be 9th July.

Anyway, enough of that, what I'm trying to say is DO NOT count the chickens before they hatch

I'm sure the gods are conspiring against us!!

I will put the full story of our migration process on here when we are out there, it's a belter!!

Good luck to all in the house sale lottery

Walla
Old Jun 10th 2004, 7:44 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: a note of caution!!!

Originally posted by walla1
Full of myself this morning when replying to a post about someone selling their house in a day. I bragged I had too, what an idiot!!
Unlucky mate. A friend at work is due to move on Monday and their buyers pulled out last night. It seems to be happening all over the place.
Old Jun 10th 2004, 7:53 pm
Go Banana's !!

Hi All

On the day we here news about our sponsor getting the bond application (momentous news), I return from work for my wife to inform me that the buyer buying our our buyers house has pulled out, ouch.

He is mad keen to get our house and is looking at bridging loans. We are in a fortuanate position that his house is relatively cheap (under a £100k, they say that's cheap!!)

Our removal people are booked, notices at work etc etc so we now face a serious headache. Our completion date was to be 9th July.

Anyway, enough of that, what I'm trying to say is DO NOT count the chickens before they hatch

I will put the full story of our migration process on here when we are out there, it's a belter!!

Walla
Sorry to hear your news Walla, as you have probably seen from our recent threads we aren't having much luck either.

Fingers crossed you'll get another quickly.

Best wishes
Warren
Perth 2004......twice !! :scared:

Old Jun 10th 2004, 7:58 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Go Banana's !!
Sorry to hear your news Walla, as you have probably seen from our recent threads we aren't having much luck either.

Fingers crossed you'll get another quickly.

Best wishes
Warren
Perth 2004......twice !! :scared:
We are still hopeful for Perth 2004

Durham, where bouts, we are from Gateshead

Walla
Old Jun 10th 2004, 7:59 pm
Go Banana's !!

We are still hopeful for Perth 2004

Durham, where bouts, we are from Gateshead

Walla
Small world.......Shotley Bridge !!
Warren

Old Jun 10th 2004, 8:04 pm
Keeping it fairly real

Small world.......Shotley Bridge !!
Warren
Oh

My wife has has private mail with your wife

We know each other but haven't met!!

Walla
Old Jun 10th 2004, 8:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

we were at Houghton le Spring at the weekend,ours has gone tits up as well.
donna
Old Jun 10th 2004, 8:26 pm
Go Banana's !!

Oh

My wife has has private mail with your wife

We know each other but haven't met!!

Walla
What's she registered as ? Are you in Low Fell, if so I remember the PM as she was having a nightamre with the traffic acros the Tyne bridge as well !!

Spooky !!

Best wishes
Warren

Old Jun 10th 2004, 8:27 pm
Go Banana's !!

Originally posted by donna
we were at Houghton le Spring at the weekend,ours has gone tits up as well.
donna

Hi Donna,

Sorry to hear that, I hope its not the start of the downturn in the market ??

Good luck and positive vibes to you.

Best wishes

Warren

Old Jun 10th 2004, 8:39 pm
Forum Regular

bored brit is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All

Walla

Hi there Walla it was me who you where talking to about the house being sold in a day. Sorry to here your news but hopefully you wil get it sorted before you go.Sending positive vibes your way and thinking of you.Let me know how you get on.
All the best Paul.
Old Jun 11th 2004, 4:47 am
Keeping it fairly real

What's she registered as ? Are you in Low Fell, if so I remember the PM as she was having a nightamre with the traffic acros the Tyne bridge as well !!

Spooky !!

Best wishes
Warren
Marie66 registered as

And yes Low Fell and yes that bloody Tyne Bridge!!! Roadworks are killing me, stuck on it for an hour the other day!!

Walla