Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

not seen biggy for a while?

not seen biggy for a while?

Old Jul 14th 2005, 12:23 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default not seen biggy for a while?

do u thinks shes still paintin' that new hoose? or has she hit the booze
Old Jul 14th 2005, 12:35 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: not seen biggy for a while?

Originally Posted by soapy
do u thinks shes still paintin' that new hoose? or has she hit the booze
FFS Soapy......ya lewd mewthed wassack......ah bin in a panick man.......calamity struck......ran ewta voddie FFS.

Biggy

(via Bix Clairvoyant Services Pty Ltd)
Old Jul 14th 2005, 12:40 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
FFS Soapy......ya lewd mewthed wassack......ah bin in a panick man.......calamity struck......ran ewta voddie FFS.

Biggy

(via Bix Clairvoyant Services Pty Ltd)
nah, yir talkin pish Bix she cant run oota vodie. she has it oan tap
Old Jul 14th 2005, 1:00 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Biggy is Fecked off with paintin lol!!! where are you Wmoore? !!!when you get your ass over here make sure you are well equipped!!.....with paintbrushes that is

Donna.
Old Jul 14th 2005, 1:04 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by madsad
Biggy is Fecked off with paintin lol!!! where are you Wmoore? !!!when you get your ass over here make sure you are well equipped!!.....with paintbrushes that is

Donna.
poor biggy
the hoose is empty. all she needs is a tin of paint and she can throw it at the walls lol
Old Jul 14th 2005, 1:16 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Donna.
Last I heard I was being put on garden duty :scared: I'd much prefer the painting though.
Old Jul 14th 2005, 1:45 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wmoore
Last I heard I was being put on garden duty :scared: I'd much prefer the painting though.

No matter what duty,get yer butt over here !!!

Are you all booked up yet?

Donna.
Old Jul 14th 2005, 1:57 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

No matter what duty,get yer butt over here !!!

Are you all booked up yet?

Donna.
Yes we are finally We fly a week tomorrow. We're looking forward to a long weekend with Mr and Mrs Biggy too, even if it's a working weekend.
Old Jul 14th 2005, 2:00 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Yes we are finally We fly a week tomorrow. We're looking forward to a long weekend with Mr and Mrs Biggy too, even if it's a working weekend.
that is brill only a week. it will fly in.
u would think H would ahve had that hoose ready for ya eh. she will be on the piss gettin all excited about you arriving. i bet shes forgot about the new house lol
good luck and i hope u have a great flight.
Old Jul 14th 2005, 2:02 pm

Hooraaahhh!!!! you didnt waste much time!!!!,inlaws would of thought you were a permanant fixture by now im sure they will miss you

Good luck with all thats ahead & safe journey x

Donna.
Old Jul 14th 2005, 2:06 pm
What's happening dudes?

that is brill only a week. it will fly in.
u would think H would ahve had that hoose ready for ya eh. she will be on the piss gettin all excited about you arriving. i bet shes forgot about the new house lol
good luck and i hope u have a great flight.
I know, I know. She did say a long time ago that it would be ready for us. Not good enough, just not good enough ....
Old Jul 14th 2005, 2:07 pm
What's happening dudes?

Hooraaahhh!!!! you didnt waste much time!!!!,inlaws would of thought you were a permanant fixture by now im sure they will miss you

Good luck with all thats ahead & safe journey x

Donna.
Yeah they do. But I'm sure they'll be glad to have their house back. They would never say, and we do all get on really well, but we know we've out-stayed our welcome.
Old Jul 14th 2005, 2:09 pm
Master of verbal pish©

I know, I know. She did say a long time ago that it would be ready for us. Not good enough, just not good enough ....
ill have a word with them, try and give her a kick up the jaxy for ya.
cant be havin u stayin in the auld hoose lol
Old Jul 14th 2005, 2:12 pm
What's happening dudes?

ill have a word with them, try and give her a kick up the jaxy for ya.
cant be havin u stayin in the auld hoose lol
She hasn't said when they're moving out of that one to me actually. But anyway, see what you can do
Old Jul 14th 2005, 2:13 pm
Master of verbal pish©

She hasn't said when they're moving out of that one to me actually. But anyway, see what you can do
send them to the new one, it will be freezin and u can stay in the old one. its the least they can do he hehe

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.