British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   not seen biggy for a while? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/not-seen-biggy-while-313879/)

soapy© Jul 14th 2005 12:23 pm

not seen biggy for a while?

do u thinks shes still paintin' that new hoose? or has she hit the booze :beer: :D

Bix Jul 14th 2005 12:35 pm

Re: not seen biggy for a while?

Originally Posted by soapy
do u thinks shes still paintin' that new hoose? or has she hit the booze :beer: :D

FFS Soapy......ya lewd mewthed wassack......ah bin in a panick man.......calamity struck......ran ewta voddie FFS.

Biggy

(via Bix Clairvoyant Services Pty Ltd)

soapy© Jul 14th 2005 12:40 pm

Originally Posted by Bix
FFS Soapy......ya lewd mewthed wassack......ah bin in a panick man.......calamity struck......ran ewta voddie FFS.

Biggy

(via Bix Clairvoyant Services Pty Ltd)

nah, yir talkin pish Bix ;) she cant run oota vodie. she has it oan tap :D :beer:

madsad Jul 14th 2005 1:00 pm

Biggy is Fecked off with paintin lol!!! where are you Wmoore? :D !!!when you get your ass over here make sure you are well equipped!!.....with paintbrushes that is :D

Donna.

soapy© Jul 14th 2005 1:04 pm

Originally Posted by madsad
Biggy is Fecked off with paintin lol!!! where are you Wmoore? :D !!!when you get your ass over here make sure you are well equipped!!.....with paintbrushes that is :D

Donna.

poor biggy :(
the hoose is empty. all she needs is a tin of paint and she can throw it at the walls lol

wmoore Jul 14th 2005 1:16 pm

Donna.

Last I heard I was being put on garden duty :scared: I'd much prefer the painting though.

madsad Jul 14th 2005 1:45 pm

Originally Posted by wmoore
Last I heard I was being put on garden duty :scared: I'd much prefer the painting though.

No matter what duty,get yer butt over here :eek: !!!

Are you all booked up yet? :rolleyes:

Donna.

wmoore Jul 14th 2005 1:57 pm

No matter what duty,get yer butt over here :eek: !!!

Are you all booked up yet? :rolleyes:

Donna.

Yes we are finally :D We fly a week tomorrow. We're looking forward to a long weekend with Mr and Mrs Biggy too, even if it's a working weekend.

soapy© Jul 14th 2005 2:00 pm

Yes we are finally :D We fly a week tomorrow. We're looking forward to a long weekend with Mr and Mrs Biggy too, even if it's a working weekend.

that is brill only a week. it will fly in.
u would think H would ahve had that hoose ready for ya eh. she will be on the piss gettin all excited about you arriving. i bet shes forgot about the new house lol
good luck and i hope u have a great flight. :)

madsad Jul 14th 2005 2:02 pm

Hooraaahhh!!!! :D you didnt waste much time!!!!,inlaws would of thought you were a permanant fixture by now :D im sure they will miss you ;)

Good luck with all thats ahead & safe journey x

Donna.

wmoore Jul 14th 2005 2:06 pm

that is brill only a week. it will fly in.
u would think H would ahve had that hoose ready for ya eh. she will be on the piss gettin all excited about you arriving. i bet shes forgot about the new house lol
good luck and i hope u have a great flight. :)

I know, I know. She did say a long time ago that it would be ready for us. Not good enough, just not good enough .... :D

wmoore Jul 14th 2005 2:07 pm

Hooraaahhh!!!! :D you didnt waste much time!!!!,inlaws would of thought you were a permanant fixture by now :D im sure they will miss you ;)

Good luck with all thats ahead & safe journey x

Donna.

Yeah they do. But I'm sure they'll be glad to have their house back. They would never say, and we do all get on really well, but we know we've out-stayed our welcome.

soapy© Jul 14th 2005 2:09 pm

I know, I know. She did say a long time ago that it would be ready for us. Not good enough, just not good enough .... :D

ill have a word with them, try and give her a kick up the jaxy for ya.
cant be havin u stayin in the auld hoose lol ;)

wmoore Jul 14th 2005 2:12 pm

ill have a word with them, try and give her a kick up the jaxy for ya.
cant be havin u stayin in the auld hoose lol ;)

She hasn't said when they're moving out of that one to me actually. But anyway, see what you can do ;) :D

soapy© Jul 14th 2005 2:13 pm

She hasn't said when they're moving out of that one to me actually. But anyway, see what you can do ;) :D

send them to the new one, it will be freezin and u can stay in the old one. its the least they can do he hehe