not many!!!

Old May 11th 2006, 12:27 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy not many!!!

not many got it's this week

what's goin on

come on aspc we all want our visas

jan xx
Old May 11th 2006, 12:42 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: not many!!!

Originally Posted by robos

what's goin on

jan xx

Nearing end of year innit (June/July). That used to be the case.
Old May 11th 2006, 1:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

happymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by seang
Nearing end of year innit (June/July). That used to be the case.
OMFG if we have to wait for 1 July to get ours I'll have lost it by then...
Old May 11th 2006, 1:12 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by happymum
OMFG if we have to wait for 1 July to get ours I'll have lost it by then...
Looking at your timeline in your sig i would say you would have a good chance of getting it before the end of year. I am only guessing though based on previous years. Have you looked and compared your timeline on the timeline website?
Old May 11th 2006, 1:22 pm
visa granted 16/5/06

soonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond repute

Looking at your timeline in your sig i would say you would have a good chance of getting it before the end of year. I am only guessing though based on previous years. Have you looked and compared your timeline on the timeline website?

End of the year...!!!!! SH*te! can you imagine what it was like a few years ago, when people had to wait for 12-18 months or more, for the big yes....that would do me in totally!
Come on DIMIA get on with it, or there will be a bank holiday somewhere in the world (!!!)) again before you know it then more excuses LOL!!
Old May 11th 2006, 1:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

happymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud of

Looking at your timeline in your sig i would say you would have a good chance of getting it before the end of year. I am only guessing though based on previous years.
Thanks, hope you are right.

Have you looked and compared your timeline on the timeline website?
Yes, sadly way too many times. We have been left behind, and I can only assume it is my hubby's birthplace being lovely wartorn Yugoslavia so he is being thoroughly checked out as to whether he is a war criminal. Obviously the Serbian officials are taking their own sweet time as I understand it is out of our CO's hands...
Old May 11th 2006, 1:26 pm
small steps long journey

Originally Posted by soonbethere
End of the year...!!!!! SH*te! can you imagine what it was like a few years ago, when people had to wait for 12-18 months or more, for the big yes....that would do me in totally!
Come on DIMIA get on with it, or there will be a bank holiday somewhere in the world (!!!)) again before you know it then more excuses LOL!!
I can remember it well.

Actually thinking back i remember one year there was a huge rush of visas coming through in June. The next year every body expected the same but it didnt happen. So I guess it depends if DIMIA have been given their prozac (and other factors I suppose)
Old May 11th 2006, 1:27 pm
small steps long journey

Originally Posted by happymum
Thanks, hope you are right.

Yes, sadly way too many times. We have been left behind, and I can only assume it is my hubby's birthplace being lovely wartorn Yugoslavia so he is being thoroughly checked out as to whether he is a war criminal. Obviously the Serbian officials are taking their own sweet time as I understand it is out of our CO's hands...
If your interested in searching the immi site there was afew on there who were from the former yugoslavia.
Old May 11th 2006, 1:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

I can remember it well.

Actually thinking back i remember one year there was a huge rush of visas coming through in June. The next year every body expected the same but it didnt happen. So I guess it depends if DIMIA have been given their prozac (and other factors I suppose)
I saw a post somewhere the other day saying that they were issuing quite a few to get in this years quota of visa's.

Not sure how close they are to their target though.
Old May 11th 2006, 4:57 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WendyC
I saw a post somewhere the other day saying that they were issuing quite a few to get in this years quota of visa's.

Not sure how close they are to their target though.
i hope they issue one in my direction soon

i just think this week has been very slow

jan xx
Old May 11th 2006, 5:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

i hope they issue one in my direction soon

i just think this week has been very slow

jan xx

They seem to come in stops and starts with a few in between. I bet next week or the week after we will see another big lot of grants.
Old May 11th 2006, 5:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Luma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond repute

Did you see this from earlier today:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=372673

what's goin on

jan xx
Old May 11th 2006, 5:33 pm
one day rodders !!!

Originally Posted by Luma
Did you see this from earlier today:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=372673

yes thanks

i did see it

very helpful we are 29th dec so we should hear soon i know it doesnt stop me from making a plea i am eager to hear

jan xx
Old May 11th 2006, 5:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yes thanks

i did see it

very helpful we are 29th dec so we should hear soon i know it doesnt stop me from making a plea i am eager to hear

jan xx
I'm going to hazard a guess that you will get your visa by next Friday
Old May 11th 2006, 7:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute

what's goin on

jan xx

i'VE AGED BEYOND RECOGNITION JUST WAITING

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.