Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Northside Brisbane (warner area)

Northside Brisbane (warner area)

Old Sep 8th 2009, 1:35 am
Just Joined

jonjayne is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Northside Brisbane (warner area)

Hi Guys

We have been here for nearly 2 years, on the Northside Brisbane around the warner area. Our only real friends where my brother and his wife , who now have gone back to the UK, why I have no idea but they did.

We would love to meet up with other families and couples living in and around the area, meet some new friends for BBQs, weekends out, basicly catch up with some english people. I think the wife is depesperate to go out on a girly night, dancing and having fun.

We have 3 kids, 2 boys 7 & 9 and girl 11, and the new baby of the family, flossy (minature poodle).

hope to hear from some of you soon that live in the area

jon & jayne
Old Sep 8th 2009, 6:07 am
Where traffic lights rule

themerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Northside Brisbane (warner area)

Are a few of us in that area
Old Sep 14th 2009, 3:13 am
Just Joined

kaye is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Northside Brisbane (warner area)

Hi

My name is Kay and I live over in Albany Creek. I have been here now 2 years the same and we have made a group of lovely friends whom I will be sadly leaving in the next few weeks as I have to move to NSW, my husbands job moves (Its always the mens fault hey).

Anyway if you want to meet up for coffee then I can introduce you to the girls there all really nice and have children.

Just let me know.

Kaye