Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Northern Gold Coast Schools

Northern Gold Coast Schools

Old Jul 10th 2006, 9:07 am
Just Joined

steric is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Northern Gold Coast Schools

We are due to move to the Northern Gold Coast in 2007 and we are anxious to make an offer on a property but not until we have found out if there are any places for a 7 year old in one of the following schools:-
1 Coomera Anglican College
2 St. Stevens College
3 AB Patterson College.
I have tried calling all three schools from the UK but it would appear they are on holiday at the moment so am not having any luck.

I would be grateful if any parents were aware of what the current situation is regarding any of these schools.

Many thanks!
Old Jul 10th 2006, 9:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of
Default Re: Northern Gold Coast Schools

Originally Posted by steric
We are due to move to the Northern Gold Coast in 2007 and we are anxious to make an offer on a property but not until we have found out if there are any places for a 7 year old in one of the following schools:-
2 St. Stevens College
3 AB Patterson College.
I have tried calling all three schools from the UK but it would appear they are on holiday at the moment so am not having any luck.

I would be grateful if any parents were aware of what the current situation is regarding any of these schools.

Many thanks!
Can't help on the actual schools vacancies, but most of them go back tomorrow after the holidays.

Good Luck
Old Jul 10th 2006, 10:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Gold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond repute

2 St. Stevens College
3 AB Patterson College.

Many thanks!
Hi,

As someone else has posted already, they go back tomorrow so you should be able to find out by emailing them. I don't think that you will have a problem getting into any of these schools as my sister had the choice of all of the schools you have on your list for her children, it's not like the U.K

Just one bit of advice though, My personal choice out of the three would be St Stephens everytime, fantastic school with an excellent reputation, that's where my sisters went to and I visited all of the principles from the three you stated with her and had the best feeling about St Stephens.

If I can be of any assistance with real estate or relocations assistance please do not hesitate to contact me and I would be glad to help you.

Good luck

Tony
Old Jul 10th 2006, 10:43 am
BE Enthusiast

floweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to behold

2 St. Stevens College
3 AB Patterson College.

Many thanks!
As the other posters have said schools are back tomorrow, not sure about St Stevens but I do know the other 2 schools have websites, and I know that AB Patterson is one of the best schools on the coast, you can get the fee prices and all other info on their website.
Old Jul 25th 2006, 3:07 pm
Just Joined

steric is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by floweroscotland
As the other posters have said schools are back tomorrow, not sure about St Stevens but I do know the other 2 schools have websites, and I know that AB Patterson is one of the best schools on the coast, you can get the fee prices and all other info on their website.

thanks for that - will try calling again!