Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Northern Beaches Christian School

Northern Beaches Christian School

Old Aug 29th 2007, 8:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Rosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to behold
Default Northern Beaches Christian School

Does anyone have any experience or know anything about this school? It was recommended to me by a few people when we arrived in Sydney but we ended up putting our son into the local high school. We're not happy with it and want to move him - we saw the school last week on a "showcase evening" and it looked and felt really good. He has an interview next week. I'm desperate not to get it wrong twice so any info/opinions gratefully received
Old Aug 29th 2007, 9:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Rosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Northern Beaches Christian School

Surely someone has heard something ..................
Old Aug 29th 2007, 9:26 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

The family that live behind us send their children there - I'll do some fishing over the weekend and let you know. . . .

B
Old Aug 29th 2007, 9:31 am
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

I know two boys from Ben's football team go there, but as the season has finished now I won't see themfor a couple of weeks. As far as I know they are happy with it though (otherwise they probably wouldn't still be going there), but then again I'm happy with the one you're moving from! I suppose it just depends on the individual kids quite a lot. I don't envy you the nightmare of trying again. Good luck!
Old Aug 29th 2007, 10:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks. Hopefully see you both on Tuesday so you can pass on anything you find out The whole dyslexia thing is what I am mostly unhappy about YH - I wasn't convinced after I spoke to the head when he enrolled to be honest, but thought I should give it a go.
Old Aug 29th 2007, 11:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

I was asking around at Ben's football on Saturday for primary schools that may be good with dyslexia (thought your no. 2 had this), and St. Ives North public school apparently has a lot of support services. Warrawee public (on Pacific Highway just past Turramurra) apparently used to be really good as well, but they have had their support cut, so not as good as it was. This is all only hearsay, so please don't anyone jump down my neck if I'm wrong!