Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Northamptonshire meet - anyone interested?

Northamptonshire meet - anyone interested?

Old Sep 17th 2007, 4:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Northamptonshire meet - anyone interested?

Originally Posted by tony s
thats great news. we had a viewing today also. it went really well, i think they want 2nd look next week when other half can make it. also original buyer has a viewing tonite too
Aw, fingers crossed for you Ours is someone who has already sold, and their buyer has no chain either, so fingers crossed for us too

Mandy
Old Sep 17th 2007, 4:08 pm
Forum Regular

Tabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really nice

Wow Good news for all the houses then today!!

If they want the house they will come back with a higher offer.Jjust need to hold your nerve which isn't easy when so much is riding on it. Fingers crossed.

Tony and Paula......Good news for you too. It all helps and one more piece in place. Lets hope they go for it.
Exciting stuff eh?

Melanie - take care hun. You know where we are if you want to chat.
Old Sep 17th 2007, 4:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tabbiespice
Wow Good news for all the houses then today!!

If they want the house they will come back with a higher offer.Jjust need to hold your nerve which isn't easy when so much is riding on it. Fingers crossed.

Tony and Paula......Good news for you too. It all helps and one more piece in place. Lets hope they go for it.
Exciting stuff eh?

Melanie - take care hun. You know where we are if you want to chat.

Aw, thanks hon Now it's just playing the waiting game.

Mandy
Old Sep 17th 2007, 7:22 pm
Just Joined

KelvinandVanessa is an unknown quantity at this point

wow, just shows you what can happen in 24hrs Melanie Im glad you have made a discission, hopefully you wont feel like you are in limbo anymore, you can try and move on now and start enjoying your life here.
Great news scrawnie and tony s about your viewings, both sound positiveJackie your changes should start moving along quite quickly, good luck with job hunt
We contacted our agent last night and wanted to find out about the vetasses that oh has got to do, and it has replaced the TRA. its in two parts now, after filling out all the forms about your past jobs and all your cetificates have been reconised then you have to have a one to one interview trust us to start all this when it has changed for the worst, hubby is quite good with that sort of thing, thank god its not me doing it,i would be a nervous reck
Looking forward to the next meet, will have to put a date to it soon
Vanessa and Kelvin
Old Sep 17th 2007, 9:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud of

Hi everyone

Sorry never made the meet but had a fab birthday party Sounds like you all had a good time and feel a bit in the background now as no idea what any of you are talking about. Anyway, hopefully meet at the next one.

Fiona, can't be much longer now, you probably will not even be here for the next meet.

Melanie, I will wait for your pm but just in your own time, no rush. You know where I am

Ann, pm me before you go with your email address.

Nic
Old Sep 18th 2007, 7:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Nic938
Hi everyone

Sorry never made the meet but had a fab birthday party Sounds like you all had a good time and feel a bit in the background now as no idea what any of you are talking about. Anyway, hopefully meet at the next one.

Fiona, can't be much longer now, you probably will not even be here for the next meet.

Melanie, I will wait for your pm but just in your own time, no rush. You know where I am

Nic

Nic, nice to hear that you had a good birthday
Thankfully, the meeting went really well, especially with the venue up in the air last week.

We will be organising another one so we hope that you can come to that one. I will look forward to meeting you.

Mandy
Old Sep 18th 2007, 9:00 am
Forum Regular

melaniepittam is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

Guess what, gonna carry on with visa and see what happens!!!!!!!!!

I expect you're all fed up with me now, I told you I'm a nightmare!

Been down since decision, hubby feels really guilty and said let's carry on and see what happens.

Nic, I will call you, but just havn't had time yet (you know what it's like) x

Mandi, would you mind pm'ing me your tel no so we can have a chin wag.

Glad to be back on board.

Melanie x
Old Sep 18th 2007, 9:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Nic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by melaniepittam
Hi all,

Guess what, gonna carry on with visa and see what happens!!!!!!!!!

I expect you're all fed up with me now, I told you I'm a nightmare!

Been down since decision, hubby feels really guilty and said let's carry on and see what happens.

Nic, I will call you, but just havn't had time yet (you know what it's like) x

Mandi, would you mind pm'ing me your tel no so we can have a chin wag.

Glad to be back on board.

Melanie x
Excellent news Mel, no problem about phoning. Moving out of here next Tuesday then at Marc's mum until we go. Will pm you her phone no.

Nicx
Old Sep 18th 2007, 5:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

We've only gone and bloody done it! Sold the house that is

Mandy
Old Sep 18th 2007, 5:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Scrawni 2

Mandy
congratulations

nic
Old Sep 18th 2007, 6:14 pm
Forum Regular

Tabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really nice

Mandy
Congratulations hun

Now you need to complete asap and off you go

Jackie
xxxx
Old Sep 18th 2007, 7:24 pm
Forum Regular

LisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really nice

Congratluations.

It's all happening now. Before you know it you will be there.

Mandy
Old Sep 18th 2007, 7:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud of

Well done for selling the house.......you will be there soon.....

5 weeks before we go
Old Sep 18th 2007, 8:39 pm
Forum Regular

FionaG has a spectacular aura aboutFionaG has a spectacular aura aboutFionaG has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Nic938
Hi everyone

Nic
Hi Nic,god i hope your right not been much movement on april but march seem to be on a roll.Yea your right i may be gone by next meet ,fingers crossed - not that i dont want to meet u all but hay meet or visa!!!!
pleased u had a great birthday bash,that was a good idea,does this mean ur dad has chilled or is it still rocky? Speak soon FIx
Old Sep 19th 2007, 3:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

tony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nice

well done xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.