Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Northamptonshire meet - anyone interested?

Northamptonshire meet - anyone interested?

Old Sep 16th 2007, 8:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Northamptonshire meet - anyone interested?

Hi everyone, just to say that for turning up. It was wonderful to meet such a lovely group of people. Ian and I really had a great time. Hopefully we now have lots of new friends with whom we can share our experience with. Thanks.

I hope we can do it again in a month or so.

Excellent.

p.s. photo will be on the forum (not sure where to put them) soon.

Mandy
Old Sep 16th 2007, 8:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

tony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nice

we just want to say thanks to you all as well,we really enjoyed it.
Good luck to you all
tony and paulaxx
Old Sep 16th 2007, 8:26 pm
Just Joined

KelvinandVanessa is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Scrawni 2
Hi everyone, just to say that for turning up. It was wonderful to meet such a lovely group of people. Ian and I really had a great time. Hopefully we now have lots of new friends with whom we can share our experience with. Thanks.

I hope we can do it again in a month or so.

Excellent.

p.s. photo will be on the forum (not sure where to put them) soon.

Mandy
Hi Mandy,we are realy pleased we came and met you all, its great to be able to put a face to a name, and just to be able to talk about oz without boring everyone! We are definately up for another meet in a month or so, gonna leave small daughter with grandparents next time so we can sit and have a good chin wag without having to worry that shes not hiding somewhere eating gravel!!
Loved hearing everyones plans and stories and look forward to seeing you all again soon
Vanessa
Old Sep 16th 2007, 8:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond repute

Just to let you know that photos have been uploaded in the photo gallery under uk meetups. (silly me, forgot to get someone to take one of me and oh )

Mandy
Old Sep 17th 2007, 8:21 am
Forum Regular

Tabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really nice

Hi

It was great to meet everybody and chat about our plans.
Photos look great (secretly glad I am not there ) LOL

Tony and Paula - the very best of luck to you. Roll on 2 weeks!!
Ian and Mandy - hope you sell the house very soon. Fingers crossed for you.
Kelvin and Vanessa - Hope things go quickly for you and look forward to chatting again soon.
Gary and Sonya - great to meet you both. Hope to see you soon at the next one
Melanie - Not sure we convinced you but I am sure you will make the right choice for you and your family. You are halfway there already so go for it!

Hope I got everyone's names right Feat of memory there I can tell you

See you all again soon

Jackie and Steve
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Sep 17th 2007, 10:27 am
Forum Regular

melaniepittam is an unknown quantity at this point

Hiya everyone,

It was really great to meet you all!!

Martin and I have decided last night, not to go ahead with our application because neither of us are confident enough to make the decision to just go for it!!! I feel really flat today and cant get Oz out of my head!

Anyway, the very very best of luck to you all and I will keep looking on expats to see how you are all getting on.

Love Melanie

(Nic, I will pm you later)
xxx
Old Sep 17th 2007, 11:14 am
Just Joined

Garson is an unknown quantity at this point

Hiya Everyone

It was great to meet you all, and hear about everyones plans
looking forward to the next meet

Melanie you made a brave decistion,
dont be too hard on yourself
you have to do what feels right for you and your family.
we are sending you a hug
Old Sep 17th 2007, 12:42 pm
Forum Regular

FionaG has a spectacular aura aboutFionaG has a spectacular aura aboutFionaG has a spectacular aura about

HI everyone, hope you all had a good meet ,popped in about 6.30 but you must have all gone! not to worry next time hopefully.Fiona x
Old Sep 17th 2007, 12:55 pm
Forum Regular

Tabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really nice

Come to the next one Fiona. We hope to do it again in about a month and look forward to seeing you then.

We had good news this morning. Our buyers are not pulling out and we will complete on the 5th October. Then its off to the short term rent until we go to Oz. I can start applying for jobs and get the sponsorship and then apply for the 457. We are here for 3 months at least anyway while Steve works out his notice at work. So looking at January for the move. New year new start new life

Jackie
xxxxxx
Old Sep 17th 2007, 12:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud of

Sorry about not turning up ...OH was in work at 4am and didn't get back until 4.30 pm

I dont think we will make the next one as we fly out end of October to begin our new life...

Ann
Old Sep 17th 2007, 1:10 pm
Forum Regular

FionaG has a spectacular aura aboutFionaG has a spectacular aura aboutFionaG has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Tabbiespice
Come to the next one Fiona. We hope to do it again in about a month and look forward to seeing you then.

We had good news this morning. Our buyers are not pulling out and we will complete on the 5th October. Then its off to the short term rent until we go to Oz. I can start applying for jobs and get the sponsorship and then apply for the 457. We are here for 3 months at least anyway while Steve works out his notice at work. So looking at January for the move. New year new start new life

Jackie
xxxxxx
Hi, yea i will try to be there what time.when did u all leave? We were on our way back from bham.Great news on your house,we sold in dec and moved into a rentall but our landlord sold it so now we are living at my mums just praying for the visa to arrive,we sent last info requested (tax return) about 2 weeks ago so hopefully any time now.We are going to qld as soon as we can been ready for ages.Where are you off to? best wishes for you life reboot .
Fiona x
Old Sep 17th 2007, 1:51 pm
Forum Regular

melaniepittam is an unknown quantity at this point

Thankyou for your kind words everyone and glad to hear about the house Jackie.

I will just disappear into the background now, but I WILL be watching to see how everyone is doing

You never know, I'll probably be back on soon saying we've changed our minds again!!!!!

Melanie x
Old Sep 17th 2007, 3:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Woow! Just had an offer on our house They have offered us 7 grand less than we have asked for and we have rejected it but lets see what happens now

Mandy
Old Sep 17th 2007, 3:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by melaniepittam
Thankyou for your kind words everyone and glad to hear about the house Jackie.

I will just disappear into the background now, but I WILL be watching to see how everyone is doing

You never know, I'll probably be back on soon saying we've changed our minds again!!!!!

Melanie x
Mel, you have made the right decision for your family and that's all that matters. You are a very lovely lady who I wish every happiness, wherever you lay your hat

But, keep in touch, you never know you may change your minds again.

Mandy
Old Sep 17th 2007, 3:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

tony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nice

Originally Posted by Scrawni 2
Woow! Just had an offer on our house They have offered us 7 grand less than we have asked for and we have rejected it but lets see what happens now

Mandy
thats great news. we had a viewing today also. it went really well, i think they want 2nd look next week when other half can make it. also original buyer has a viewing tonite too

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.