Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Northamptonshire meet - anyone interested?

Northamptonshire meet - anyone interested?

Old Oct 25th 2007, 1:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Iwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud of
Default Re: Northamptonshire meet - anyone interested?

Originally Posted by LisaT
Hi all

Just thought I'd ;et you know the pujb at giffard no longer has any play areas. I'll try to have a think too. Welcome to all you newies.

Lisa
Hi Lisa!

How's things? Any news yet?

Adi
Old Oct 25th 2007, 6:48 pm
Just Joined

Garson is an unknown quantity at this point

We are in Mawsley, about 25 mins away from grange park.
are there any wackyware houses around?
I cant think of anywhere with indoor play arears.
Old Oct 25th 2007, 7:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Iwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Garson
We are in Mawsley, about 25 mins away from grange park.
are there any wackyware houses around?
I cant think of anywhere with indoor play arears.
There's a Wacky Warehouse at Little Billing (Millers, Crow Lane) or at Lakeside (Bedford Road). Lakeside one is closer for MK crowd. Can someone give them a call and check the admission prices? Does it apply just to the kids or adults too?
Old Oct 25th 2007, 9:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

gazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nice

We are happy to go to lakeside bedford Road, I will ring a check price in the morning. I think you just pay for the kids.
If its not too busy it could be alright there but can get very noisy and crowded, but there is a bar in the next room and you can bring drinks through to the play area. May also be an outside area if it gets too much!
If we are all happy with the wacky warehouse lets make it a date as worried we will not meet up if we dont. Shall we still make it 3pm?
Claire.x
Old Oct 26th 2007, 7:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Sounds good to me.
Old Oct 26th 2007, 7:27 am
Forum Regular

LisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really nice

Hi Adi

Still no news. Meds were received 3 Aug at LCU and I know they were cleared 3/4 weeks ago now but still nothing.

Just waiting. Can do no more I guess.

How's things with you?

Originally Posted by Iwannabethere
Hi Lisa!

How's things? Any news yet?

Adi
Old Oct 26th 2007, 8:19 am
BE Enthusiast

gazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nice

Morning,
I rang the wacky and its £3 per child under 1 free. Dont pay for adults.
There is 2 parties on that day one 1-4pm and another at 3.15- 5.15pm which will be a bit manic around 3pm as full of kids and parents although they do go upstairs to eat!
Do you think we should make the meet before 1pm before it all kicks off or take a risk?
Claire.x
Old Oct 26th 2007, 2:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Opens at 11 on a Sunday so happy to go for then. Kids get place almost to themselves for a couple of hours and then only sharing with one party.

http://www.pub-explorer.com/nhants/p...orthampton.htm

Website says £2.50 per hour per child! Did they say just £3 entry, Claire? Otherwise it is going to be a very expensive meet, especially for those with more than one child!!!
Old Oct 26th 2007, 2:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yeh rang them and they said £3 per child. I've got 2 kids and as long as no-one else minds paying that i'm happy with meeting at 11am. Its proberly not the nicest of places for the adults to go as you have to sit with the kids! at least at a pub you can sit with the grown ups. Have rang a child minder friend and left a mmessageand she might come up with something else as she is the kiddy ooracle Dont want to miss another meet if possible so trying my hardest to get something organised
Claire.x
Old Oct 26th 2007, 3:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Garson would you be able to make this one on Sunday At 11am?
If not we should still meet up in Bletchley.X
Old Oct 26th 2007, 7:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by gazclaire
Yeh rang them and they said £3 per child. I've got 2 kids and as long as no-one else minds paying that i'm happy with meeting at 11am. Its proberly not the nicest of places for the adults to go as you have to sit with the kids! at least at a pub you can sit with the grown ups. Have rang a child minder friend and left a mmessageand she might come up with something else as she is the kiddy ooracle Dont want to miss another meet if possible so trying my hardest to get something organised
Claire.x
No probs paying for Titch. Once everything confirmed will post on AdBrits and Britvics too. The more the merrier!
Old Oct 26th 2007, 9:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thats good then if we hear from Garson we will meet at Wacky at 11am Sunday who else is coming?
Old Oct 27th 2007, 7:24 am
Forum Regular

LisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really nice

Would love to meet up with you all but I now work on sundays till 4pm. So I'll be there in spirit.
Have fun.

Originally Posted by gazclaire
Thats good then if we hear from Garson we will meet at Wacky at 11am Sunday who else is coming?
Old Oct 27th 2007, 10:18 am
Just Joined

Garson is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry we cant make it after all
but we look forward to the next one.
hope you all have fun,
xx
Old Oct 27th 2007, 12:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

What do you others want to do now Garson cant make it?
Shall we go to Bletchly as planned before as most of you in or nearer mk and make it later so maybe lisa can make it after work?
Claire.x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.