Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Northampton Meet !!

Northampton Meet !!

Old Aug 30th 2005, 12:58 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Northampton Meet !!

Originally Posted by Brisben
Oh dear, tell them their is an adventure park with fairground type rides over the park. great for kids, much better than watching that ghastly film..AGAIN
Can you go into Billing Aquadrome from where we are all meeting ?
Old Aug 30th 2005, 12:59 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Is that the truth or will they beat me to a pulp when we get there and only find one swing

Get them to beat Ben to a pulp.....that will be more fun
Old Aug 30th 2005, 1:08 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sme
Get them to beat Ben to a pulp.....that will be more fun
I'll bring the camera!
Old Aug 30th 2005, 1:26 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jim2004
I'll bring the camera!
Sounds like this is gonna be fun :scared:
I am bringing 2 kids my 7 year old boy who is NOT going and my 10 year old girl who can't wait but is a bit nervous I am hoping that someone has a boy out there going to a similar area who will encourage him.
Jane x
Old Aug 30th 2005, 4:42 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Just been told second born is at a sleepover in Bedford this weekend so first born is trying to find a friend to put up with her for the day so she doesn't have to be borrrrred Looks like it will be billy no mates on her own
Old Aug 30th 2005, 5:16 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Just been told second born is at a sleepover in Bedford this weekend so first born is trying to find a friend to put up with her for the day so she doesn't have to be borrrrred Looks like it will be billy no mates on her own

Hi you wont be on your own you will be with us :scared: lol Its a shame though cos my daughter is 10 and I was hoping she would meet someone of her own age.
Jane x

Last edited by Jane and Russ Middleton; Aug 30th 2005 at 5:19 pm.
Old Aug 30th 2005, 5:19 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
Hi you wont be on your own you will be with us :scared: lol
Jane x
If I can travel to Aus on my own, am sure I can make it up the MI - on second thoughts Only kidding

Edit: Change of plans - god I love this household - Will now be me and two girls (both mine)

Last edited by moneypenny20; Aug 30th 2005 at 5:58 pm. Reason: Sleepover not happening!
Old Aug 30th 2005, 7:29 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sme
Can you go into Billing Aquadrome from where we are all meeting ?
Just a short 2 minute walk. Although you don't deserve the use of my vast knowledge after the threat of getting beaten by your kiddies
Old Aug 31st 2005, 8:19 am
sme
......in the sand !

Just a short 2 minute walk. Although you don't deserve the use of my vast knowledge after the threat of getting beaten by your kiddies

They are not "kiddies" but savage beasties :scared:
Old Aug 31st 2005, 9:21 am
Forum Regular

Mad Moggies R Us is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: Northampton Meet !!

Originally Posted by sme
They are not "kiddies" but savage beasties :scared:
Hi to all barking mad grown ups :scared: and probably not so mad kids
Just in case anyone isn't sure, as you turn off the A45 for Billing Aquadrome, you come upto a roundabout, Billing Aq is a right at the roundabout, BUT you need to go straight over the roundabout to get to Billing Mill it is only about 200 yards along on you're Right.
If anyone is interested their is a good garden center right opp Billing Aq, They have a Hot tub sales area, maybe we can all congregate over take a couple of bottles of Oz wine and some tinnies and think of the sunny future .

Following on from Ben, who is probably getting ready to do battle with the SME beastie brigade :scared: . their is a fair, couple of scary rides, great dodgems for us grown ups of course, A lovely big lake, I think their is some Go Karts as well. And lots more.

Bye for now
Sarah
Old Aug 31st 2005, 11:27 am
sme
......in the sand !

Originally Posted by Mad Moggies R Us
They have a Hot tub sales area, maybe we can all congregate over take a couple of bottles of Oz wine and some tinnies and think of the sunny future .

Do u think they'll mind if we pitch up in their sales area ? Mind you, could be a selling feature
Old Aug 31st 2005, 12:04 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sme
Do u think they'll mind if we pitch up in their sales area ? Mind you, could be a selling feature
What with your beasties in tow
Old Aug 31st 2005, 4:55 pm
Forum Regular

suzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant future

3rd is fine for me.Will be on my own , as no hubby anymore, but hoping to persuade youngest son to come along, as he is going to make the move once I have settled there.(Eldest son and family already there)
So look out for a lonely looking lady carrying a koala and give her an ozzie welcome!
Old Aug 31st 2005, 6:35 pm
Born to be wild....

Originally Posted by suzannepatricia
3rd is fine for me.Will be on my own , as no hubby anymore, but hoping to persuade youngest son to come along, as he is going to make the move once I have settled there.(Eldest son and family already there)
So look out for a lonely looking lady carrying a koala and give her an ozzie welcome!

he ain't a beastie as well is he :scared:
Old Aug 31st 2005, 7:04 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

he ain't a beastie as well is he :scared:
Hey Ben, I was just thinking, I don't think I have a Beastie! ...

Will you be mine! ...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.