Northampton

Old May 16th 2006, 8:00 am
Pasta Fari

Karl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud of
Default Northampton

Hi. I know there have been a few Northampton meets in the past year or so - are any more being planned?

Cheers
Karl
Old May 16th 2006, 1:42 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Northampton

Originally Posted by Karl & Ann
Hi. I know there have been a few Northampton meets in the past year or so - are any more being planned?

Cheers
Karl
Hi Karl,

I have organized a few now and they have always been very successful, lots of people and lots of .
I am now however due to move out of my house next friday so I don't think I am going to get a chance to do anymore
Why don't you do one.... there has always been a big response !!!
Good Luck
Jane xx
Old May 17th 2006, 4:25 pm
Big Skies and Wide Eyes!

The_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud of

Cheers
Karl
We may be interested in a Northants area meet, especially as we can't make the Herts meet, whaddaya say Karl
Old May 17th 2006, 9:40 pm
Pasta Fari

Karl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud of

It's an idea. Did you go to any of the other Northampton meets? I didn't. Guess Saturdays are best for most people. My eldest daughter works 8 till 3 on a Sat, and we normally have to pick her up. Funnily enough, she really likes Milton Keynes (closest thing to Perth round these parts), and as we live in east northants, MK could be a good alternative venue.

Otherwise - previous N'pton venue (Billing Mill) is pretty easy to get to. Have to see who's interested!!

Karl
Old May 18th 2006, 6:30 pm
Big Skies and Wide Eyes!

The_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud of

It's an idea. Did you go to any of the other Northampton meets? I didn't. Guess Saturdays are best for most people. My eldest daughter works 8 till 3 on a Sat, and we normally have to pick her up. Funnily enough, she really likes Milton Keynes (closest thing to Perth round these parts), and as we live in east northants, MK could be a good alternative venue.

Otherwise - previous N'pton venue (Billing Mill) is pretty easy to get to. Have to see who's interested!!

Karl
No unfortunately didn't go to any of them as we were still in the process of gathering all our TRA evidence & didn't think we'd fit into the scene! Sounds stupid I know

But now we have positive TRA we are starting to feel a part of it all now

We love MK & will probably miss it when we go.

Billing Mill? Is that near Billing Aquadrome?

Are you a member of 'Poms In Perth' Karl? If you are willing to organise it I could post a message on there just to put a feeler out & see who's interested?

Let us know either way

Chris.
Old May 19th 2006, 11:49 am
Forum Regular

smiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to all

Karl

Hi

We'd be interested in a meet. We live near Kettering so Northampton area would be great. Saturday or a Sunday would be fine. We are going to Brissy as soon as we've sold the house.

Heather
Old May 20th 2006, 8:11 am
BE Enthusiast

MJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond repute

We have been to 2 northants meets and they were great,thanks again to Jane.

We are going to the hinckley meet on the 27th may and everyone is welcome the more the merrier as they say so C'mon you northampton lot come and join us
Jo
Old May 20th 2006, 9:09 am
BE Enthusiast

KayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud of

Cheers
Karl
Hi,

We are in Milton Keynes and would be interested in a meet up around MK/Northampton area.

We're in the very early stages of our visa and would be really interested in talking to others about their experiences.

Cheers,
Kay
Old May 21st 2006, 7:36 am
1 week to go!

Little Koala is an unknown quantity at this point

We'd be interested in a Northampton meet. We're just starting the TRA process (BF is a chippie) and we're hoping to move to Oz in about 18 months, so would love to meet up with others who are making the move. Billing Mill would be great - we're from near Wellingborough.

Em
Old May 22nd 2006, 9:32 am
Pasta Fari

Hi again!

OK, how does late June or early July sound (after my daughter's GCSEs!)?

Jayne & Russ (if you're there) - did you normally contact Billing Mill before a meet up, or were the numbers not a problem?

Cheers
Karl
Old May 22nd 2006, 9:47 am
Pasta Fari

Another question is - any preferences for Saturday or Sunday?

Sunday is probably best for my family as my eldest usually works on a Saturday.

Karl
Old May 22nd 2006, 10:45 am
Big Skies and Wide Eyes!

Hi again!

Jayne & Russ (if you're there) - did you normally contact Billing Mill before a meet up, or were the numbers not a problem?

Cheers
Karl
Hi Karl, June or July sounds good for us, wehaven't got anything planned.

Another question is - any preferences for Saturday or Sunday?

Sunday is probably best for my family as my eldest usually works on a Saturday.

Karl
We would prefer a Sunday as I wouldn't need to get a day off then, but we will ultimately go with the majority.

Looks like there is a bit of interest which is really encouraging.

Cheers, Chris & Sharon.
Old May 22nd 2006, 11:42 am
1 week to go!

Little Koala is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi again!

Cheers
Karl
We can't do late June as we are away, but anytime in July would be great.

Em
Old May 22nd 2006, 12:42 pm
Pasta Fari

OK. Early July, and a Sunday. I'll confirm a date later after i've spoken to Ann.

Karl
Old May 23rd 2006, 6:28 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Hi again!

Cheers
Karl
HI Karl,
Good luck with the meet..... Looks as though you will have a good few people there
Billing Mill was a good location, however the play area inside cost £1 every half hour !!!!!!! we contacted them before a meet up and they said it was too busy to save us a corner
So we changed the venue to Crossroads at Weedon as they have a room at the back which we used... If the weather is good then Biling Mill is a fab Venue. They have a play area outside too...... We had our first meet there and the weather was lovely so it was a great meet.
We move out of our house on Friday and shippers are coming on Thursday :scared:
Good Luck I will be keeping an eye to see how it goes
There are a few photos in the Gallery too
Jane
x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.