Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

North West Meet No 2

North West Meet No 2

Old Nov 19th 2004, 8:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

marysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nice
Default Re: North West Meet No 2

Bumping this to the top for Gaz and Rach (and any one else who may not have seen it yet !!)
see you there Mary
Old Nov 24th 2004, 1:58 pm
Cheeky

Hi everyone!!

Hope you dont mind Mary, I thought Id give this a 'bump' back up!!!

Looking forward to Sat!!!
Cheeky!

Old Nov 24th 2004, 4:07 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Cheeky
Hi everyone!!

Hope you dont mind Mary, I thought Id give this a 'bump' back up!!!

Looking forward to Sat!!!
Cheeky!
Down to the bottom off the page again!

So bumping it up again - Marys house is going to be heaving!!

Cas x
Old Nov 24th 2004, 6:24 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: North West Meet No 2

Hi all

3 days to go to the meet and I think we have just about had all the replies form the peeps that want to come. I have a total of 37 coming at the mo.

I am sure that it will be a great success and that we all enjoy it and learn some more vital bits of information from those that have been there done that bit.

Now then I must remember to put on the shoppin list my items of food and somethin Australian to drink.

See you there
Ang & Rich