Reload this Page >

North Lakes- Need Your Help

North Lakes- Need Your Help

Old Nov 3rd 2007, 5:48 am
Forum Regular

tanderra will become famous soon enough
Unhappy North Lakes- Need Your Help

Hi there

I am in need of help here, or I should say eye. Last night someone stole my sons bike out of our back garden. We brought the bike from Canada with us and it means the world to him. We know that someone in North Lakes has it because he has been seen riding the bike this morning. If anyone see the bike can you please call Michael Verry @ 07 3385 0120 or message me back.
It's a very special bike as you can't get the bike in Australia, so it will be easy to spot. Please if you see it, help us get our sons bike back. Thanks
Attached Thumbnails North Lakes- Need Your Help-aarons-bike1.jpg  
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 7:35 am
Forum Regular

rodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: North Lakes- Need Your Help

were at north lakes the eldest(13) will go out looking for it tomorrow his mate had a stingray bike in the uk
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 9:52 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tanderra
Hi there

I am in need of help here, or I should say eye. Last night someone stole my sons bike out of our back garden. We brought the bike from Canada with us and it means the world to him. We know that someone in North Lakes has it because he has been seen riding the bike this morning. If anyone see the bike can you please call Michael Verry @ 07 3385 0120 or message me back.
It's a very special bike as you can't get the bike in Australia, so it will be easy to spot. Please if you see it, help us get our sons bike back. Thanks
Hiya,
your son is in my daughters class at school!,Dani will keep a look out over the next few days.

Donna.
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 10:16 am
Forum Regular

Swooty will become famous soon enough

Sorry to hear about the bike.

But I think its fantastic to se how you are all pulling together to get this sorted. I should be moving to North Lakes in Jan08, and to see this gives me great confidence that I have made the right decision. Wouldn't get this help where I live in the UK.

Good luck in finding it
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 10:27 am
Forum Regular

Thank for your replies, I know with everyone's help we will find the bike. It has actually been seen today around Eastridge, so I am hoping that we will find it. It is the only thing that stops him from being home sick, so I really what to find it.

Thanks again to everyone looking

Ro..
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 11:11 am
Living our life wherever

Location: came back to oz after moving back to uk but not settled here so uk here i come, last time im moving
Trevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Swooty
Sorry to hear about the bike.

But I think its fantastic to se how you are all pulling together to get this sorted. I should be moving to North Lakes in Jan08, and to see this gives me great confidence that I have made the right decision. Wouldn't get this help where I live in the UK.

Good luck in finding it
Hi All
One thing good about North Lakes if there is any thing that needs sorting out many people pull together to sort it out, we are around NL most days looking at houses we will ask all our migrated familys and keep a eye out our selfs to help your son get his bike back, i doubt very much that there is many OCC (orange county choppers) bikes around
all the luck
Trev

Last edited by Trevski; Nov 3rd 2007 at 11:16 am.
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 7:15 pm
Forum Regular

thanks for looking

Ro..
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 7:27 pm
Forum Regular

KangaRay is an unknown quantity at this point

Hope you find it soon and it's OK. We're moving to North Lakes Jan '08. Good to see people pulling together.
Old Nov 4th 2007, 7:00 am
Forum Regular

Still looking, everyone that I have spoken to has been wonderful. A few people think they have seen it over the weekend. I am hoping a parent comes forward with the bike. Surely by now the parents, must have seen the bike and realized that it doesn't belong to their child. Here's hoping......
Old Nov 5th 2007, 7:11 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: North Lakes- Need Your Help

Thanks to all the help that we received from the community and the Police, we have the bike back. I didn't think we would get it, but we have. We have one very happy little boy.

People always seem to be putting teenagers down, yes their are some bad ones, but I know for a fact, that groups of teenagers went out looking for this bike just to help a little boy. That has to say something about the kids at NL.

Thank you so much.
Old Nov 6th 2007, 7:52 am
Forum Regular

Swooty will become famous soon enough

Great News
Old Nov 6th 2007, 8:08 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tanderra
Thanks to all the help that we received from the community and the Police, we have the bike back. I didn't think we would get it, but we have. We have one very happy little boy.

People always seem to be putting teenagers down, yes their are some bad ones, but I know for a fact, that groups of teenagers went out looking for this bike just to help a little boy. That has to say something about the kids at NL.

Thank you so much.
Now ask yourself.. would you get that in the UK ??

Congratulations !!
Old Nov 6th 2007, 8:08 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Brilliant. Your lad must be well happy
Old Nov 6th 2007, 9:18 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Im glad you got it back can imagine your little boys face from here.

Suexx