Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

north lakes meet up

north lakes meet up

Old Aug 31st 2006, 7:59 am
Here At Last!!

frogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nice
Default north lakes meet up

hi
we r flying out to Brisbane on the 3rd Oct and would love if anyone could meet up with us and let us know what life is like in north lakes

we have two children so it would have to be some were child friendly (dont mind pubs think i will need it )

thanks Lisa
Old Sep 18th 2006, 10:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

midwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to all
Default Re: north lakes meet up

Originally Posted by frogboy
hi
we r flying out to Brisbane on the 3rd Oct and would love if anyone could meet up with us and let us know what life is like in north lakes

we have two children so it would have to be some were child friendly (dont mind pubs think i will need it )

thanks Lisa
Hi Lisa,

We live in North Lakes and have two small kids too!
Please PM me if you wish!
Tanya
Old Sep 19th 2006, 6:00 am
Here At Last!!

frogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nice

hi
Tanya

yes it would be great to meet up I'm already in touch with a couple who has pm me who has just moved there.

how long you lived there ? we have an house as soon as we arrive In place called The Crest in north lakes you heard of it ? what do you think of it.how old are your children mine are 11 and 5 . i no its rude but how old are you I'm 28 and ian is 30

look forward to speaking and meeting you

Lisa&ian
Old Sep 19th 2006, 10:40 pm
Forum Regular

ali n ali has a spectacular aura aboutali n ali has a spectacular aura aboutali n ali has a spectacular aura about

hi
Tanya

yes it would be great to meet up I'm already in touch with a couple who has pm me who has just moved there.

how long you lived there ? we have an house as soon as we arrive In place called The Crest in north lakes you heard of it ? what do you think of it.how old are your children mine are 11 and 5 . i no its rude but how old are you I'm 28 and ian is 30

Lisa&ian
Hi Guys ,
Wonder if we can gatecrash ! We will be arriving in Northlakes on 24th October , just wanted to say HI and hope to meet up with new friends when we get there .
Ali
Old Sep 20th 2006, 6:19 am
Here At Last!!

hi ALI

the more the better pm me when tou arrive and we can have a few beers and a barbie!!

have you any kids do u no were your going to be living

lisa
Old Sep 28th 2006, 1:43 pm
ged
Forum Regular

ged is just really niceged is just really niceged is just really niceged is just really niceged is just really niceged is just really niceged is just really niceged is just really niceged is just really niceged is just really niceged is just really nice

hi

thanks Lisa

Hi Lisa
we moved to Brisbane on the 5th September stayed with our family in Mango Hill. We have just rented a place up the road moved in on Tuesday, our container came and we have unpacked and really settled. In the three weeks we have been here we have bought a new car, found schools for the children ,been the gold coast, the sunshine coast , seaworld , wet and wild we have had a great time.North lakes is a lovely suburb lovely new houses but only one pub the Tavern which serves lovely meals and has the liverpool games on so hubby is happy. My eldest daughter is 16 and is going to lutheron private school , my other two 8 and 9 go to norhlakes college which seems a lovely school.
pm me if you need any info will be glad to help if i can.
jackie
Old Sep 29th 2006, 9:06 am
ridiculous avatar

Jimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of light

hi
Tanya

Lisa&ian
We are also in the Crest, great here for meeting people because of the well used communal area, and safe for the kids as a gated complex. It is a great base to explore your new destination.

You will not br dissapointed with the facilities here and nearby.

Vics x
Old Sep 29th 2006, 9:35 am
ged
Forum Regular

ged is just really niceged is just really niceged is just really niceged is just really niceged is just really niceged is just really niceged is just really niceged is just really niceged is just really niceged is just really niceged is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jimmy Cliff
We are also in the Crest, great here for meeting people because of the well used communal area, and safe for the kids as a gated complex. It is a great base to explore your new destination.

You will not br dissapointed with the facilities here and nearby.

Vics x

hi jimmy where is the Crest were in mango hill .
jackie