Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

North East/Durham meet

North East/Durham meet

Old Dec 14th 2006, 3:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute
Default North East/Durham meet

Would anyone be interested in a meet either during the school christmas holidays or a weekend in Jan.

possible location crackerjacks in Crook which is a play zone with a cafe .
If any one else has a suggestion let me know
Mandy
Old Dec 18th 2006, 8:35 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: North East/Durham meet

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
Would anyone be interested in a meet either during the school christmas holidays or a weekend in Jan.

possible location crackerjacks in Crook which is a play zone with a cafe .
If any one else has a suggestion let me know
Mandy
Think you used to get more interest when they left these threads in the main forums... will put you a link in Grim Up North Thread.
Old Dec 18th 2006, 8:44 am
BE Enthusiast

wintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to all

Originally Posted by annqldau
Think you used to get more interest when they left these threads in the main forums... will put you a link in Grim Up North Thread.
i would go i lived in spennymoor but ime stuck here in the sunshine in brizzy have a great xmas
Old Dec 18th 2006, 8:48 am

Originally Posted by wintersgills
i would go i lived in spennymoor but ime stuck here in the sunshine in brizzy have a great xmas
Ah! yes Black and Decker....

Actually was thinking in the New Year we should try and arrange a North East meet up at the South Bank for anyone interested. At least we would all understand each other... .
Old Dec 21st 2006, 7:22 am
BE Enthusiast

wintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to all

[QUOTE=annqldau]Ah! yes Black and Decker....

Actually was thinking in the New Year we should try and arrange a North East meet up at the South Bank for anyone interested. At least we would all understand each other... .[/QUOTE
sounds good a few shopping trolleys in the lagoon and weal all be at home!
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 10:55 am

[QUOTE=wintersgills]
Ah! yes Black and Decker....

Actually was thinking in the New Year we should try and arrange a North East meet up at the South Bank for anyone interested. At least we would all understand each other... .[/QUOTE
sounds good a few shopping trolleys in the lagoon and weal all be at home!
Strangely enough that's what we said all these open air swimming pools without stolen cars in them and all these free bbq's that haven't been stolen and rebuilt in someones back garden... .

Could have said anyone gannin to the South Bank it's git good.
Old Dec 24th 2006, 10:20 am
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=annqldau]

Strangely enough that's what we said all these open air swimming pools without stolen cars in them and all these free bbq's that haven't been stolen and rebuilt in someones back garden... .

and theres no charvers just ozziz that think they americans good like cos they avent got a clue git helish like
Old Dec 24th 2006, 2:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

I'd be interested if I'm not working. Have no idea where the place is but I'm sure I'd find it

Tracey
Old Dec 27th 2006, 1:38 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

and theres no charvers just ozziz that think they americans good like cos they avent got a clue git helish like
What are you 2 like!
Old Dec 27th 2006, 1:39 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tracey.d
I'd be interested if I'm not working. Have no idea where the place is but I'm sure I'd find it

Tracey
Are you sure?

Enjoy yourselves whatever you do. Is this the first one since I left?