Noosa

Old Aug 13th 2012, 4:55 am
Forum Regular

NZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Noosa

When I arrive I would like to meet some of you lovely people....Anyone up for a meet up first week of October?
Old Aug 14th 2012, 7:10 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NZGrl
When I arrive I would like to meet some of you lovely people....Anyone up for a meet up first week of October?
sure thing gorgeous, 0420675451
Old Aug 14th 2012, 7:11 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for all your replies. I have decided to look at Peregian beach or Coolum so the kids can attend one of the schools around those areas....they seem to look much better.
yep and it's literally only 10 mins to Noosa
Old Aug 14th 2012, 7:48 am
Forum Regular

NZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to behold

Awesome babe...catch up soon :-)
Old Aug 14th 2012, 7:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Awesome babe...catch up soon :-)
you on Facebook? Might be easier
Old Dec 4th 2012, 6:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

odyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to behold

My best friend pulled her 15 year old boy out of sunshine beachan emotional wreck when he finally broke down and the extent of the up lying came to light. Her children are now at st Andrews are delighted. I have other friends with children there, all love it