Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

No end to the Bills

No end to the Bills

Old May 29th 2003, 2:15 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default No end to the Bills

The Aussies are now to be billed for dropping a few American Bombs , wantnabes now are charged for playing with the big boys?

AUSTRALIA is to be billed several million dollars by the United States for bombs dropped on Iraq.

Weeks after George W. Bush's public thank you to John Howard, the bills are due to arrive – including the cost of US food eaten by some Diggers.

Australia joined the President's "coalition of the willing" when the US was desperate for international support.

The F/A-18 Hornets flew 350 combat missions, dropping 122 precision-guided weapons.

ADF officials will not specify the types or quantity of bombs dropped.

But defence analysts believe they include US-owned MK84s and GBU-series 220kg and 907kg weapons, worth $28,800 and $35,900 respectively.

http://news.com.au/common/story_page...%255E2,00.html

Last edited by pommie bastard; May 29th 2003 at 7:41 am.
Old May 29th 2003, 2:21 am
Pommie_Bastard

Default Re: No end to the Bills

Originally posted by pommie bastard
The Aussies are now to be billed for dropping a few American Bombs , wantnabes now are changed for playing with the big boys?

AUSTRALIA is to be billed several million dollars by the United States for bombs dropped on Iraq.

Weeks after George W. Bush's public thank you to John Howard, the bills are due to arrive – including the cost of US food eaten by some Diggers.

Australia joined the President's "coalition of the willing" when the US was desperate for international support.

The F/A-18 Hornets flew 350 combat missions, dropping 122 precision-guided weapons.

ADF officials will not specify the types or quantity of bombs dropped.

But defence analysts believe they include US-owned MK84s and GBU-series 220kg and 907kg weapons, worth $28,800 and $35,900 respectively.

http://news.com.au/common/story_page...%255E2,00.html

(Another lost opportunity. If they'd just dropped me instead, I'd have made a killing!)

Old May 29th 2003, 2:35 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Pommie_Bastard
(Another lost opportunity. If they'd just dropped me instead, I'd have made a killing!)

Just be thankful your crap country has such few planes , the Tax rate could go sky high if they had sent more than the small force they did.

Old May 29th 2003, 2:42 am
Pommie_Bastard

Just be thankful your crap country has such few planes , the Tax rate could go sky high if they had sent more than the small force they did.

(Should have contracted the Leicestershire Airforce! One look at us and they would have rolled on their backs and begged!)

Old May 29th 2003, 2:45 am
Banned

(Should have contracted the Leicestershire Airforce! One look at us and they would have rolled on their backs and begged!)

Mega piss off to hole you crawled out of?
PS UK sent over a 100 planes . Arse end of the world 14

Bombs on HP? only in Australia

Last edited by pommie bastard; May 29th 2003 at 2:51 am.
Old May 29th 2003, 2:52 am
Pommie_Bastard

Mega piss off to hole you crawled out of?

(Must stop this muttering to self, in and out, in and out me stink hole all day. Where's that bloody Leicestershire Airforce when you need them? Biggles, get me out of here!)

Old May 29th 2003, 2:54 am
Banned

(Must stop this muttering to self, in and out, in and out me stink hole all day. Where's that bloody Leicestershire Airforce when you need them? Biggles, get me out of here!)

You ever thought what passes as Australian humour goes down like a lead ballon in most other English speaking countries ?
Far to simple for you Mega?

Last edited by pommie bastard; May 29th 2003 at 4:05 am.
Old May 29th 2003, 2:56 am
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

P_B

This is going to get boring very quickly. Please revert to Megalania personality.

Old May 29th 2003, 2:57 am
Pommie_Bastard

You ever thought what passes as Australian humour goes down like lead ballon in most other English speaking countries ?
Far to simple for you Mega?

(Bloody Heck! Did I sign the order for the Leicestershire Airforce lead ballons?)

Old May 29th 2003, 2:58 am
Pommie_Bastard

Originally posted by jayr
P_B

This is going to get boring very quickly. Please revert to Megalania personality.

(It gets worse and worser and worsest. I never knew I had it in me power!)

Old May 29th 2003, 3:01 am
Banned

(Bloody Heck! Did I sign the order for the Leicestershire Airforce lead ballons?)

A Harrier GR7 back from the Gulf with "shark" markings (Leicestershire air force?)

http://www.raf-cott.demon.co.uk/map20.html

http://www.raf-cott.demon.co.uk/index.html
Attached Thumbnails No end to the Bills-gr7%2520shark_tn.jpg  

Last edited by pommie bastard; May 29th 2003 at 3:03 am.
Old May 29th 2003, 3:07 am
Pommie_Bastard

(Bloody Evil English Bastards, who told them the Leicestershire Airforce was about to revolt? Looks to be a bit of a sticky wicket!)

Old May 29th 2003, 3:52 am
Forum Regular

megawho is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by jayr
P_B

I think I have a personal preference for Pankala, but i suppose its like flavours of ice-cream...everyone's got their favourite!
Old May 29th 2003, 7:44 am
Banned

Originally posted by megawho
I think I have a personal preference for Pankala, but i suppose its like flavours of ice-cream...everyone's got their favourite!

Bring back Pankala campaign has gone on the road , oh happy days.