no avarar hmmmmmph

Old Sep 4th 2005, 2:39 pm
Professional Princess

Default Re: no avarar hmmmmmph

Originally Posted by soapy
ive just been on a visit to Princess Diaries
wow its getting better and better. great stuff sam
Thank you soapy!

Gordon my cat is deserving of his own ginger diaries, which will be starting soon.

And there will be some ones when I start Uni and embark on another bus route - you will know what i mean if you read 'Tales of the 487 bus route'.

And the BE house, well there is always going to be that one.

Old Sep 4th 2005, 2:41 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Thank you soapy!

Gordon my cat is deserving of his own ginger diaries, which will be starting soon.

And there will be some ones when I start Uni and embark on another bus route - you will know what i mean if you read 'Tales of the 487 bus route'.

And the BE house, well there is always going to be that one.
well dont add others till we take in the ones youve already written
right, bed time
Old Sep 4th 2005, 11:18 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

no no, flutter wanst banned for the boobs, it was for other things. i hope
did you get them taken away???
Old Sep 4th 2005, 11:31 pm
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all

Hey Hevs, I found a good new avatar ... but it won't fit.

Attached Images  
Old Sep 4th 2005, 11:37 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ProofReader

Hey Hevs, I found a good new avatar ... but it won't fit.

LOL thats awsome, but your right its too big. Sorry i'm about as technical as a rabbit so can't help resize it
Old Sep 4th 2005, 11:46 pm
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all
Wink Re: no avarar hmmmmmph

Originally Posted by hevs
LOL thats awsome, but your right its too big. Sorry i'm about as technical as a rabbit so can't help resize it

I can resize most things :scared: but gif and breast reductions are a bit beyond me!

Old Sep 4th 2005, 11:49 pm

A dogs life is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hevs
LOL thats awsome, but your right is too big.
I thought they were both about the same size. Its normal for one to be slightly bigger than the other anyway
Old Sep 4th 2005, 11:54 pm
High in the Dandenongs

Originally Posted by A dogs life
I thought they were both about the same size. Its normal for one to be slightly bigger than the other anyway
LOL, i had to re read what i had written then
Old Sep 5th 2005, 12:05 am
Dismembered Bat

<- <- <-

That one any good?

Old Sep 5th 2005, 12:05 am

I can resize most things :scared: but gif and breast reductions are a bit beyond me!

Here you go. I even tried uploading it as my avatar for a millisecond, and it works, it just scrapes under the size requirements.
Attached Images  
Old Sep 5th 2005, 12:15 am
Dismembered Bat

Here you go. I even tried uploading it as my avatar for a millisecond, and it works, it just scrapes under the size requirements.

Gee, thanks ADL! Do ya reckon it suits me?!

BTW, what software do you use for that type of thing?

Old Sep 5th 2005, 12:29 am

Gee, thanks ADL! Do ya reckon it suits me?!

BTW, what software do you use for that type of thing?

Theres alot of free or trial ware gif animator software out there,

Easy Gif

is the one I am used to. But I'm a tight arse and the free 30 day trial has just run out for me, so to modify that one I used

Gif Works

Which is an online free gif editor. I was suprised how quick and easy it was to use too.

Just do a google for 'animated gif editor'.
Old Sep 5th 2005, 12:33 am
Dismembered Bat

Theres alot of free or trial ware gif animator software out there,

Easy Gif

is the one I am used to. But I'm a tight arse and the free 30 day trial has just run out for me, so to modify that one I used

Gif Works

Which is an online free gif editor. I was suprised how quick and easy it was to use too.

Just do a google for 'animated gif editor'.

Magic! Thanks again.

Attached Images  
Old Sep 5th 2005, 12:58 am
Just Joined

Happy Hayley has a brilliant futureHappy Hayley has a brilliant futureHappy Hayley has a brilliant futureHappy Hayley has a brilliant futureHappy Hayley has a brilliant futureHappy Hayley has a brilliant future

well dont add others till we take in the ones youve already written
right, bed time

Hi Soapy,

Have you been told to remove Flutters avatar too?
Old Sep 5th 2005, 1:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Magic! Thanks again.

Hey hey, PR,

Behave yourself there! Keep your hands, I mean, your lips, off my husband. A firm handshake will do if you want to thank him!

ADL, you'll be sleeping on the sofa, again, if you don't wash your face before you go to bed tonight.

Mrs JTL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.