Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

no avarar hmmmmmph

no avarar hmmmmmph

Old Sep 4th 2005, 12:09 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all
Default Re: no avarar hmmmmmph

Originally Posted by Bix
Got just the thing for you

lol
Old Sep 4th 2005, 12:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Lordflasheart
Thanks - death by cleavage is a scarey thing. Must grow a pair of my own.

Flash.

Thanks to a miracle of modern science... (Hev) ...there they are.

Flash.
Old Sep 4th 2005, 12:14 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

hi gang, this would gee yae a right sore back
Old Sep 4th 2005, 12:15 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
hi gang, this would gee yae a right sore back
Playing with fire there soaps!! Oh well at least you'll have plenty to smother it with
Old Sep 4th 2005, 12:17 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hevs
Playing with fire there soaps!! Oh well at least you'll have plenty to smother it with
no no, my boobs are a cartoon, yours look real and bixie boys are just magic lmao
Old Sep 4th 2005, 12:18 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

no no, my boobs are a cartoon, yours look real and bixie boys are just magic lmao
you'll get banned mind you.
Old Sep 4th 2005, 12:27 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by walla1
you'll get banned mind you.
no no, flutter wanst banned for the boobs, it was for other things. i hope
Old Sep 4th 2005, 12:28 pm
Daisy Roots

Originally Posted by Bix
Got just the thing for you

HA,HA!

Old Sep 4th 2005, 12:30 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Daisy Roots
HA,HA!
you have made 5 posts and look at the karma, are u sending it to yourself
Old Sep 4th 2005, 12:31 pm
Daisy Roots

you have made 5 posts and look at the karma, are u sending it to yourself

Sorry. I dont know what karma is, i'm new.

Old Sep 4th 2005, 12:32 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

no no, flutter wanst banned for the boobs, it was for other things. i hope
Yeah, allegedly
Old Sep 4th 2005, 12:34 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Daisy Roots
Sorry. I dont know what karma is, i'm new.
well u can find out for yourself. cos i dont want u ending up with more karma than me before u reach 10 posts
Old Sep 4th 2005, 12:42 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by walla1
hey Bixy boy, how's the little un?
Doin alright thanks Walla.

Took all of two minutes for the quack to confirm tonsilitis.
Now dosing up on the tablets so he'll be fine.
Old Sep 4th 2005, 12:52 pm
Master of verbal pish©

hey bordy.....got an email yesterday.....between the 8th and the 13th before it arrives
Old Sep 4th 2005, 1:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud of

Sorry Dolly and hevs - couldn't do the boob thing no more. My eyes have gone funny.

Flash.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.