Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Nice hotels to spend christmas in DUbai/Perth

Nice hotels to spend christmas in DUbai/Perth

Old Aug 24th 2006, 11:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Mochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Nice hotels to spend christmas in DUbai/Perth

Any suggestions?

Thinking 3 star ish ~(ie. not too expensive) and probably in the city as the price seems to double if you go to the beach

Then,..

Any hotel suggestions for Perth for New Year?

Thank you so much for all your help - I keep asking a lot of questions at the moment don't i!
Old Aug 24th 2006, 1:46 pm
Karma earned, not whored

CadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Nice hotels to spend christmas in DUbai/Perth

Originally Posted by Mochinbach
Any suggestions?

Thinking 3 star ish ~(ie. not too expensive) and probably in the city as the price seems to double if you go to the beach

Then,..

Thank you so much for all your help - I keep asking a lot of questions at the moment don't i!
We have stayed in a hotel twice in Perth, the same one each time, called the Best Western, its pretty cheap, almost in the centre of Perth, and a very short walk to Kings Park. It doesnt look much from the outside, but its nice inside, and the rooms were pretty big.
Old Aug 24th 2006, 1:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Nice hotels to spend christmas in DUbai/Perth

We've stayed in the Crown Plaza in Perth, right on the Swan river. It's quite cheep, think it was about$100 a night, and very nice and clean with a pool on the roof. We have also stayed at the Rendezvous in Scarborough and that was fab. Cost more though, $179 a night but really nice. The pool is to die for, absolutely gorgeous and it's right on the beach front.
Tracie
Originally Posted by Mochinbach
Any suggestions?

Then,..