Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

be nice to the french week

be nice to the french week

Old May 4th 2004, 11:53 am
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point
Default be nice to the french week

as our shippers are using a french shipper and its cheaper because its going via the panama canal

i will say nice things about the french all week

what a country full of nice french people, lovely food and arnt they friendly

arlene
Old May 4th 2004, 12:56 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I do miss a little bit of France....lovely little restaurant in Deauville, my mate would fly us over there and I'd have snails in garlic butter, followed by the fluffiest omelette ever, washed down with Leffe Bier...........
Old May 4th 2004, 1:17 pm
ABCDiamond

I had Pancakes at a nice little cafe in Evian, France, on the edge of Lake Geneva once, that was nice. We took a day trip ferry from Lausanne.

Can't think of much more to say about France, if it has to fit in with the title of this thread
You see, I've been to Paris, and I don't speak French

Old May 4th 2004, 1:30 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Pollyana
I do miss a little bit of France....lovely little restaurant in Deauville, my mate would fly us over there and I'd have snails in garlic butter, followed by the fluffiest omelette ever, washed down with Leffe Bier...........
I believe Leffe is Belgium hehe
anyway, sounds nice Pol (ok, so not the snails, but I love omelet )

I had a great camping trip in France last summer
Old May 5th 2004, 12:42 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: be nice to the french week

Originally posted by arlene
as our shippers are using a french shipper and its cheaper because its going via the panama canal

i will say nice things about the french all week

what a country full of nice french people, lovely food and arnt they friendly

arlene
Hope it's not with CGM / CMA :scared:

Now to help you I will do a list of my favourite French things:-
<
<
<
<
<
hows that ?
Old May 5th 2004, 5:04 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Yea you're right Simone, Leffe is Belgian, but they sold it in this little restaurant we used to go to in France. lovely stuff, haven't found any here yet.
Old May 5th 2004, 10:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Jensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by Pollyana
Yea you're right Simone, Leffe is Belgian, but they sold it in this little restaurant we used to go to in France. lovely stuff, haven't found any here yet.
Off to Belgium for 5 days later this month. I shall think of you all (for about a nano-second) while guzzling copious amounts of good Belgian beer!
Old May 9th 2004, 7:46 am
Forum Regular

roiboit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: be nice to the french week

Originally posted by arlene

arlene

Hi

Who are you using? (or should I ask who are your shippers using as I am interested in the "french" connection?)

thanks

roiboit