Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Nice !.........Does this happen in Brisbane?

Nice !.........Does this happen in Brisbane?

Old Mar 14th 2005, 1:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Olibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond repute
Default Nice !.........Does this happen in Brisbane?

Man dies after being 'beheaded'

A man has died after he was partially beheaded in a street in north-west London, police said.
The man, aged in his 60s, was attacked at 0930 GMT on Monday in Eton Avenue, Swiss Cottage.

Reports say an axe was used in the attack but this has not been confirmed by Scotland Yard.

One man, aged in his 30s, was arrested nearby and is in custody at Holborn Police Station. The area has been sealed off for forensic examinations.

Scotland Yard said they were called to reports of a "serious assault in progress" and on arrival found the victim who was already dead.

Anything like this go on in Brisbane ?. I know there are gangs....but blimey.

No doubt a complete nutter let out on some liberal re-integration to the community scheme !.........surely not drugs related...the guy was in his 60's.
Old Mar 14th 2005, 1:52 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of
Default Re: Nice !.........Does this happen in Brisbane?

Originally Posted by Olibeneli

A man has died after he was partially beheaded in a street in north-west London, police said.
The man, aged in his 60s, was attacked at 0930 GMT on Monday in Eton Avenue, Swiss Cottage.

Reports say an axe was used in the attack but this has not been confirmed by Scotland Yard.

One man, aged in his 30s, was arrested nearby and is in custody at Holborn Police Station. The area has been sealed off for forensic examinations.

Scotland Yard said they were called to reports of a "serious assault in progress" and on arrival found the victim who was already dead.

No doubt a complete nutter let out on some liberal re-integration to the community scheme !.........surely not drugs related...the guy was in his 60's.
Just read that on sky news, phyco (sp?)
Old Mar 14th 2005, 2:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

matt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond repute

[COLOR=Navy]Man dies after being 'beheaded'

How presumptuous of you.
Old Mar 14th 2005, 2:10 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Have known of Grannys in their 60s pushing drugs so wouldn't assume that it wouldn't be drugs related !
I'm a CPN based in Brent, NW London , it's frightening how common these types of horrific crimes are, loads of them don't even make the news
Gillian
Old Mar 14th 2005, 2:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

seacreature has a brilliant futureseacreature has a brilliant futureseacreature has a brilliant futureseacreature has a brilliant futureseacreature has a brilliant futureseacreature has a brilliant futureseacreature has a brilliant future

I hate it when people say stuff like that.
You get psychopaths everywhere, it's not unique to Britain you know!!
Even in lovely peaceful Canada you get serial killers and lunatics.
Flaming Nora!
Old Mar 14th 2005, 2:17 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seacreature
I hate it when people say stuff like that.
You get psychopaths everywhere, it's not unique to Britain you know!!
Even in lovely peaceful Canada you get serial killers and lunatics.
Flaming Nora!
Media demonisation of the mentally ill, most are more likely to harm themselves.
Fingers crossed it's not one of my patients
Gillian
Old Mar 14th 2005, 3:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Olibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by matt-and-jenny
How presumptuous of you.
My exclamation mark was intended to represent a pun. Dave Allen would probably have made a joke about such things. I didn't mean to observe how good or bad our care services are for those people that need it.
Old Mar 14th 2005, 3:19 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

My exclamation mark was intended to represent a pun. Dave Allen would probably have made a joke about such things. I didn't mean to observe how good or bad our care services are for those people that need it.

I think we could really do with a large "ironic" smilie. Life would become so much more relaxed
Old Mar 14th 2005, 3:21 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by matt-and-jenny
How presumptuous of you.
Totally agree. You can be totally sane and still be a serial killer.
Old Mar 14th 2005, 3:44 pm
Superfreak!!

Stormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to all
Talking Re: Nice !.........Does this happen in Brisbane?

Originally Posted by tonyk38
I am. hee hee
Old Mar 14th 2005, 3:51 pm
sme
......in the sand !

Originally Posted by Stormz
I am. hee hee
Ohh no :scared: - should be in Perth just after you .........you'll have been caught by then
Gillian
Old Mar 14th 2005, 3:54 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sme
Ohh no :scared: - should be in Perth just after you .........you'll have been caught by then
Gillian
So long as he/she's not sent to my ward....
Old Mar 14th 2005, 3:58 pm
Superfreak!!

Stormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sme
Gillian
Haven`t been caught YET!!! MUHAHAHAHH!
Old Mar 14th 2005, 3:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

darkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant future

I am not usually one to do this, but given that it shocked me so much, I thought it was worth posting. I am certainly not making any indication that I think OZ is worse (or in fact better) than the UK, more that sh1t happens everywhere

http://abc.net.au/news/items/200503/1321978.htm?wa

Dave
Old Mar 14th 2005, 3:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tonyk38
Are you sure.......can you provide examples of serial killers that are sane ?
I would have thought that it is a requirement to be mad to be a serial killer, but then I could be bonkers myself

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.