Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

nice beaches near coomera???

nice beaches near coomera???

Old Mar 6th 2010, 7:27 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold
Default nice beaches near coomera???

Hi all,

Where are the closest nice beachs to Coomera in GC, apart from surfer as its for my friends little one, thanks
Old Mar 6th 2010, 7:37 am
BE Enthusiast

calNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to all
Default Re: nice beaches near coomera???

Hi for little ones i think the best place is the Ian Dipple Lagoon at Labrador. Theres play equipment,a great chippy and the lagoon is pretty shallow with no big waves.

Hope this helps
Cal x
Old Mar 6th 2010, 8:34 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by calNgary
Hi for little ones i think the best place is the Ian Dipple Lagoon at Labrador. Theres play equipment,a great chippy and the lagoon is pretty shallow with no big waves.

Hope this helps
Cal x
ahh thanks Cal ill let her know i only know all the bigger beaches such as surfers and broadbeach, thats great
Old Mar 6th 2010, 8:54 am
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

i think thats the one where they do the pelican feeding at 1.30 each day,a truly amazing experience they will love it
Old Mar 6th 2010, 11:40 am
mmmmmm duff

MarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of light

anywhere on the broad water.
Old Mar 6th 2010, 12:07 pm
Forum Regular

barney41 has a brilliant futurebarney41 has a brilliant futurebarney41 has a brilliant futurebarney41 has a brilliant futurebarney41 has a brilliant futurebarney41 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Dawn
Hi all,

Where are the closest nice beachs to Coomera in GC, apart from surfer as its for my friends little one, thanks
We used to love going to Paradise Point, 5-10 min drive from Coomera and has a lagoon and play area for little ones.
Old Mar 7th 2010, 2:57 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Originally Posted by barney41
We used to love going to Paradise Point, 5-10 min drive from Coomera and has a lagoon and play area for little ones.
Ahh thanks Guys, had visions of her dodging the waves at surfers LOL x