Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The Next Essex Meet

Wikiposts

The Next Essex Meet

Old Apr 18th 2005, 8:56 am
Forum Regular

lee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nice
Default Re: The Next Essex Meet

Hi

I just rang to Halfway House, Southend Arterial Road, Brentwood, and they have a small playarea in the garden. So if any one is interested we can also make the 2nd of May which is May Day around 12.00. Hope this is OK

Jane, Lee, Jack (10) Tom (9)
Old Apr 18th 2005, 7:12 pm
Hilton`s

Hilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to all

Originally Posted by lee/jane
Hi

I just rang to Halfway House, Southend Arterial Road, Brentwood, and they have a small playarea in the garden. So if any one is interested we can also make the 2nd of May which is May Day around 12.00. Hope this is OK

We can make Halfway House on 2nd May, Tracey and Mick. Anybody else?

Tracey
Old Apr 18th 2005, 9:29 pm
Forum Regular

katiesel has a spectacular aura aboutkatiesel has a spectacular aura aboutkatiesel has a spectacular aura about

Hi

Hi Jane are you the lady we met last year who made tiarra's? and is going to Brisbane?

Unfortunately can't make 2nd, thats why i suggested the 1st.

We now have our visa and will be off to Brisbane sometime next year.

Kate
Old Apr 19th 2005, 1:15 am
Forum Regular

lee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nice

Originally Posted by katiesel
Hi Jane are you the lady we met last year who made tiarra's? and is going to Brisbane?

Unfortunately can't make 2nd, thats why i suggested the 1st.

We now have our visa and will be off to Brisbane sometime next year.

Kate

Hi Kate

Yes we did meet last year. I'am OK with the 1st or 2nd and so is Tracey or even the week after the 8th. So if everyone puts down the dates they can do, we will go with the most popular.

1st May Ok with me
2nd May Ok with me
8th May Ok with me
15th May Ok with me

How sad am I. We are free on all those dates.

Jane, Lee, Jack and Tom
Old Apr 19th 2005, 1:54 am
Going to Perth late 2005

timk is on a distinguished road

We are Ok for 2nd May

Cheers
Tim
Old Apr 19th 2005, 3:43 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by timk
We are Ok for 2nd May

Cheers
Tim
Hi Tim,

Is that the only date you can do?

Jane
Old Apr 19th 2005, 4:17 am
Just Joined

ozboundperth is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: The Next Essex Meet

2nd will be good for us, but quite happy to go with the flow
Old Apr 19th 2005, 5:39 am
Going to Perth late 2005

timk is on a distinguished road

Hi Tim,

Is that the only date you can do?

Jane
I work strange shifts, but I will go with whatever is decided and try to make it.

Cheers
Tim
Old Apr 19th 2005, 7:29 am
Forum Regular

katiesel has a spectacular aura aboutkatiesel has a spectacular aura aboutkatiesel has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by timk
I work strange shifts, but I will go with whatever is decided and try to make it.

Cheers
Tim
Hi I can do the 1st or the 7th, you are not sad jane you are flexible.
If we choose a pub that is open all day, we could be very flexible with the time! We are off to Brisbane, Where is everyone else off to?
kate
Old Apr 19th 2005, 11:17 am
BE Enthusiast

funkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant future

Hi everyone, haven't been on expats for a couple of months so feel a bit like an intruder!! but me and my other half Elksa, would love to meet up with you all as we live on Canvey Island so it,s just up the road to us. Can make 2nd May or Sat 7th. If its any good, but Unfortunatley, I work on Sundays.
Old Apr 19th 2005, 7:22 pm
Hilton`s

Hilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to all

Hi Kate

Yes we did meet last year. I'am OK with the 1st or 2nd and so is Tracey or even the week after the 8th. So if everyone puts down the dates they can do, we will go with the most popular.

1st May Ok with me
2nd May Ok with me
8th May Ok with me
15th May Ok with me

How sad am I. We are free on all those dates.

Jane, Lee, Jack and Tom
Hi, we can do the 1st or 2nd, can`t do weekend of the 7th, husbands away
that weekend.

Tracey
Old Apr 19th 2005, 9:17 pm
Forum Regular

Hi

Because there is not that many of us, and some can make the 1st and some the 2nd, lets make it later in the month on the 15th so we hopefully all can go. What do you think?

Jane
Old Apr 21st 2005, 11:28 pm
When?? We ask ourselves!!

andy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really nice

Hi

Because there is not that many of us, and some can make the 1st and some the 2nd, lets make it later in the month on the 15th so we hopefully all can go. What do you think?

Jane
Hubby & I own a restaurant in Essex (The Stour Bay Cafe, Manningtree). We would like to cordially invite all fellow emigratees to Australia (especially Perth) to a free slap up buffet (BYO DRINKS!) at ours. We are a boomerangs throw away from a sandy beach so we could either do a barbie or inside if it is the usual English weather!! :scared: The more the merrier, kids extremely welcome!!

Start Aussie life a bit earlier then planned!! A bank holiday is good for us, but does not matter, the sooner the better! We know that May 1st/2nd has been talked about. If anyone would like to join us let us know - Go on you know you want to!!

Andy & Jayne
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 6:00 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by andy & jayne
Hubby & I own a restaurant in Essex (The Stour Bay Cafe, Manningtree). We would like to cordially invite all fellow emigratees to Australia (especially Perth) to a free slap up buffet (BYO DRINKS!) at ours. We are a boomerangs throw away from a sandy beach so we could either do a barbie or inside if it is the usual English weather!! :scared: The more the merrier, kids extremely welcome!!

Start Aussie life a bit earlier then planned!! A bank holiday is good for us, but does not matter, the sooner the better! We know that May 1st/2nd has been talked about. If anyone would like to join us let us know - Go on you know you want to!!

Andy & Jayne
Hi Andy & Jayne

Yes we would love to, Manningtree is lovely and it is a very kind and generous offer, the 1st would be great for us, the 2nd would be a bit dodgy as I have an appointment between 2 - 3 pm in Thaxted which is a long way form manningtree, but would still try to make it. so count us in, even though we are going to Brisbane! if thats ok!
Katie and Stewart