Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Next Brissie Girls Drinking Night!!

Next Brissie Girls Drinking Night!!

Old Apr 20th 2005, 10:53 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Next Brissie Girls Drinking Night!!

OK Petra, just for you!!!! A Drinking Night!

7th May was suggested before, but as thats the night before Mothers Day, and Michelle is doing nasty exercise stuff the next morning so can't drink, it might not be the best night around.

However, we'll see what the majority think - votes for 7th/14th/21st May please..........or any other suggestions that people want to make. Personally the 14th sounds good........

Old Apr 20th 2005, 11:38 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice
Default Re: Next Brissie Girls Drinking Night!!

Originally Posted by Pollyana

7th May was suggested before, but as thats the night before Mothers Day, and Michelle is doing nasty exercise stuff the next morning so can't drink, it might not be the best night around.

However, we'll see what the majority think - votes for 7th/14th/21st May please..........or any other suggestions that people want to make. Personally the 14th sounds good........

I know, I know, doing it this Sunday too

I'm not sure I can make either the 14th or the 21st sorry. On the 14th I might be heading off down the coast for a training camp (trying to get confirmation at the moment though, as not heard anything about it for a while). The 21st I think I will be in Warwick for a weekend pentathlon. So I'm not really much use at the moment I'm afraid - you guys decide on a date and if I can get there I will.
Old Apr 20th 2005, 11:47 pm
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

wholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Gals,
Where do you usually meet up? I recently arrived on the Gold Coast, but if I can get there, I'm happy to commute if I'm invited?
Colette xxx
Old Apr 20th 2005, 11:58 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wholeworldwindow
Hi Gals,
Where do you usually meet up? I recently arrived on the Gold Coast, but if I can get there, I'm happy to commute if I'm invited?
Colette xxx
Course you're invited!!! We usually end up at Gilhooleys in the city (corner of Charlotte and Albert) cos its central and easy for trains and stuff.
Not limited to the dates I mentioned, I just thought I'd start the thread and see what people reckon, and what fits with the majority........
Old Apr 21st 2005, 1:40 am
Happy mum of 2 Aussies

Wanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to behold

I don't have any plans. Just pick a date and I'll be there (even if its only for an hour or so) Mind you - I do hope to see the next one through to the end!! Can't believe the fun I missed out on last time by leaving early!

W.
Old Apr 21st 2005, 2:35 am
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all
Unhappy Re: Next Brissie Girls Drinking Night!!

Won't be here in May unfortunately ... boooooo hooooooo ... so this is my 'note'.

I'll just have to be with you in spirit (or preferably, red wine) on the date you choose.

Hope you all have another fab night out and I'll look forward to seeing piccies!

Old Apr 21st 2005, 3:06 am
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Could make the 21st and possibly 14th but away for the 7th. Will go with the majority!
Michaela
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 8:06 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers Poll!!!!!!!

I'm definately up for a drinking night & I don't mind when....like Michaela I'll go with the majority.....just gotta find my way there now!!!

Petra
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 8:11 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by artep
Cheers Poll!!!!!!!

I'm definately up for a drinking night & I don't mind when....like Michaela I'll go with the majority.....just gotta find my way there now!!!

Petra
Hi Petra. How's it going? Still squeezed in like sardines then thought there was more room in Aus.

Not going to able to make this one, but one day, please one day
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 9:30 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Pollyana

Cheers Poll,
You sure know how to cheer a girl up, lol. Another night out.... without me, !!!!!
I want to be in Brissie and I want to be there now.
Love and hugs
Sarah

PS: I'll be there as soon as I can get a buyer.
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 10:37 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Hi Petra. How's it going? Still squeezed in like sardines then thought there was more room in Aus.

Not going to able to make this one, but one day, please one day
Hiya Moneypen!!!!

Everything's going ok so far........ got a rental sorted....got the sprogs starting school next week..woo hoo!!! Just got to buy the furniture etc...whoever said solid wood furniture was pricey here was 'avin a larf...we've found some really nice stuff really quite cheap.

How's things with you????? You may not be able to make this drinking night....but rest assured there'll be more esp if I have anything to do with it!!!!!

Sarah - I have EVERYTHING crossed for you!!!!!
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 11:29 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by artep
Hiya Moneypen!!!!

Everything's going ok so far........ got a rental sorted....got the sprogs starting school next week..woo hoo!!! Just got to buy the furniture etc...whoever said solid wood furniture was pricey here was 'avin a larf...we've found some really nice stuff really quite cheap.

How's things with you????? You may not be able to make this drinking night....but rest assured there'll be more esp if I have anything to do with it!!!!!

Sarah - I have EVERYTHING crossed for you!!!!!

You want to watch that wooden furniture you know. The humidity will bend and rot it, the termites will eat it - has to be cheap so it can be replaced easily

Things are ok, house not moving but hey, you've been there, worn the t shirt out. Just been and renegotiated the mortgage to release the endowment. Dozy cow asked how long we wanted it for. Said "don't matter, it's only for a few months" she says but you don't want 25 years at your age - cheeky cow, so I remind her it is just for a few months - she got there finally

Have a drink on me

Penny
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 9:43 am
....is FAB

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Just been and renegotiated the mortgage to release the endowment. Dozy cow asked how long we wanted it for. Said "don't matter, it's only for a few months" she says but you don't want 25 years at your age - cheeky cow, so I remind her it is just for a few months - she got there finally
oooo meiow!!!!! How to make you feel ancient in one little line..
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 9:59 am
Home and Happy

Well, how about looking at the 28th, with the 21st as an altenate? Fingers crossed for Michelles attendance, and Michaela - please try and make it, sounds like you need a good chat
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 12:01 pm
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

21st or 28th fine for me.
Polly, actually feel much better now the decisions been made, still here for a good 18 months though so a few more nights out to be had yet!

Petra, if distance is a problem, your welcome to our granny flat for the night,
Michaela

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.