Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Newton Aycliffe to Bunbury

Newton Aycliffe to Bunbury

Old Sep 19th 2007, 2:20 pm
Just Joined

John and Jackie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Newton Aycliffe to Bunbury

Thought Id give this a try. Mum in law back in UK got chatting briefly to someone who is moving to Bunbury next month, only other info is they are staying with family for a while here. Is it you ?. Were both Aycliffe born and bread (but lived down south for 17yrs) weve been in Bunbury for just over a year. Anyhow just thought Id say HI and feel free to drop us a line . Jackie
Old Sep 19th 2007, 3:36 pm
Forum Regular

werty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nice
Default Re: Newton Aycliffe to Bunbury

Originally Posted by John and Jackie
Thought Id give this a try. Mum in law back in UK got chatting briefly to someone who is moving to Bunbury next month, only other info is they are staying with family for a while here. Is it you ?. Were both Aycliffe born and bread (but lived down south for 17yrs) weve been in Bunbury for just over a year. Anyhow just thought Id say HI and feel free to drop us a line . Jackie
Hiya,
We are hoping to move to Bunbury on a student visa in december, and we will be staying with relatives for a while but we live up north and are not the people been talking you your mother inlaw but thought i'd say Hi!
Old Sep 20th 2007, 11:35 am
Just Joined

Hi, good to hear from you. Where about are you from ?.Well I can safely say you wont be needing your Northern winter woolies when you arrive hear in Dec, just bring your factor 50. Hubby did 24yrs in the forces then we applied to come over, its been a busy year and weve not long moved into our own house so weve finally unpacked everything...yaaay. Just send a pm if you want to meet up when you've arrived and get settled. Happy Packing
Old Sep 20th 2007, 11:43 am
Forum Regular

werty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nice

Hi, good to hear from you. Where about are you from ?.Well I can safely say you wont be needing your Northern winter woolies when you arrive hear in Dec, just bring your factor 50. Hubby did 24yrs in the forces then we applied to come over, its been a busy year and weve not long moved into our own house so weve finally unpacked everything...yaaay. Just send a pm if you want to meet up when you've arrived and get settled. Happy Packing
we are coming from cumbria! just on the edge of the lake district, just accept an offer on our house and had an offer from college as we are coming on a student visa! cant wait!
Old Sep 20th 2007, 11:54 am
Forum Regular

ozdreamer will become famous soon enoughozdreamer will become famous soon enough

Hi Jackie

What a blast from the past seeing Newton Aycliffe mentioned, I am originally from Aycliffe and lived there until I moved south about 12 years ago.
We are heading to Melbourne early part of next year.
Where abouts in Aycliffe did you live, what school did you go to?

Amanda
Old Sep 20th 2007, 1:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jackie , just thought I would pop in and say.

knickers
Old Sep 20th 2007, 8:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

NAH tis not me! BUT i am coming to bunbury just as soon as my visa arrives
Old Sep 20th 2007, 8:51 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by werty1
we are coming from cumbria! just on the edge of the lake district, just accept an offer on our house and had an offer from college as we are coming on a student visa! cant wait!
Good news on selling the house looks like things are going to get very busy, I remember it well , just make sure you have time for the leaving party. I take it thats its Bunbury college your going to, I work at one of the hospitals near by.
Old Sep 20th 2007, 9:12 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by ozdreamer
Hi Jackie

What a blast from the past seeing Newton Aycliffe mentioned, I am originally from Aycliffe and lived there until I moved south about 12 years ago.
We are heading to Melbourne early part of next year.
Where abouts in Aycliffe did you live, what school did you go to?

Amanda
Hi, good to see someone else managed to escape Aycliffe !! I went to the Avenue (Tesco as it is now) and hubby went to Woodham (Boo, hiss hiss !!) When I was at home I lived in Burdon Close (Brit Legion end of town) then Oakfield after we married. We moved to Gosport in 89, only got back to Aycliffe 1-2 times a year depending what was happening and nothing much seemed to change. So how about you
Old Sep 20th 2007, 9:18 pm
Forum Regular

allthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to all

Hi there, just thought I would say hello because we are from Co Durham and are called John and Jacky! Looking into moving to bunbury around about july 2008. Any info you can offer will be great

Jacky xx
Old Sep 20th 2007, 9:36 pm
Just Joined

Hi Good to hear from you. What would you like to know ? if there are things i dont know about I know there will be someone who can help you. I think everyone has a diff story to tell ..."stress"..but we all make it in the end
Old Sep 20th 2007, 9:57 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by cranni

knickers
HI, WELL I'M GLAD IT WAS A AND NOT A .
Old Sep 20th 2007, 10:10 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by allthejs
Hi there, just thought I would say hello because we are from Co Durham and are called John and Jacky! Looking into moving to bunbury around about july 2008. Any info you can offer will be great

Jacky xx
JUST SENT PM
Old Sep 21st 2007, 1:32 am
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cranni

knickers
I worry about you Denise........!