newbies in oz

Old May 5th 2007, 11:10 am
Just Joined

wooley is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up newbies in oz

Hi all me my wife and 1 and a half year old are flying out to brissie on monday and will arrive on the 10th after a stopover in singapore just wondered if anyone was in a similiar position to ourselves,glad to hear about any advice from experienced settlers about which way to turn.we were thinking about buderim on the sunshine coast and wondered what the prospects of carpentry work were like and generally life up that way?
Old May 5th 2007, 11:13 am
Living the dream!

crystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud of
Default Re: newbies in oz

I'm in a different State so can't advise, jusr wanted to wish you and your family all the best on your new adventure.
Old May 7th 2007, 12:15 am
Forum Regular

ormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really nice

Originally Posted by wooley
Hi all me my wife and 1 and a half year old are flying out to brissie on monday and will arrive on the 10th after a stopover in singapore just wondered if anyone was in a similiar position to ourselves,glad to hear about any advice from experienced settlers about which way to turn.we were thinking about buderim on the sunshine coast and wondered what the prospects of carpentry work were like and generally life up that way?
Hi there,

My family and myself have been in Brisbane for just over 4 weeks. We ve settled in the Redland Bay which is beautiful near to everything (Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast and all theme parks).
We have settled in really well with the help of some amazing people who are on this forum and live 5 mins away.
We found a rental looked at it on the Tuesday and in on the Friday.
Dog arrived here on Saturday from Sydney a bit under weight but he s ok.

Any questions just ask

Sarah
Old May 7th 2007, 10:56 am
Just Joined

T in Brisvegas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wooley
Hi there

I am in Brisbane ( near the CBD ) let me know if you need any help/advise