Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Few Questions for West Coast Eagles Fans

Few Questions for West Coast Eagles Fans

Old May 7th 2007, 10:20 am
Forum Regular

jamesegrant is a jewel in the roughjamesegrant is a jewel in the roughjamesegrant is a jewel in the roughjamesegrant is a jewel in the roughjamesegrant is a jewel in the rough
Default Few Questions for West Coast Eagles Fans

Hi

I want to take my 11 year old son to an Aussie Rules game when we are in Perth in July (all of)

Looking at the fixtures there is a game against Sydney which looks like it fits the bill during that time period

Is this the best game to see during that period? Where is the best place to sit with an 11 year old? Is there a kids section? How/where do you get tickets?

Thanks for any help..

PS - I am basing the decision to see a Eagles game rather than a Freo one based on someone in my office from Perth saying they were the best as I am clueless about the game and the teams there, but hope to get into the spirit of it when we come ovee!

Cheers

James
Old May 7th 2007, 11:27 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Few Questions for West Coast Eagles Fans

Originally Posted by jamesegrant
Hi

I want to take my 11 year old son to an Aussie Rules game when we are in Perth in July (all of)

Looking at the fixtures there is a game against Sydney which looks like it fits the bill during that time period

Is this the best game to see during that period? Where is the best place to sit with an 11 year old? Is there a kids section? How/where do you get tickets?

Thanks for any help..

PS - I am basing the decision to see a Eagles game rather than a Freo one based on someone in my office from Perth saying they were the best as I am clueless about the game and the teams there, but hope to get into the spirit of it when we come ovee!

Cheers

James
www.ticketmaster.com.au for the tickets. Not a bad game to watch, quite a bit of history over the last 2 seasons between the clubs.
Old May 7th 2007, 11:32 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Few Questions for West Coast Eagles Fans

The Eagles are reigning champions and top of the ladder this year. But good luck getting tickets for either a Freo or Eagles game (both teams have as many members as seats and they get first pick). Eagles - Swans is a huge match given their history of being one-pointers.