Reload this Page >

Newbie NOR Perth looking for friends approx early 20's

Newbie NOR Perth looking for friends approx early 20's

Old Jul 25th 2008, 4:24 am
Just Joined

danielle.xx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Newbie NOR Perth looking for friends approx early 20's

Hi ya,

My names Danielle, ive just moved over to Perth from the Uk a couple of weeks ago with my boyfriend, im 19 hes 25. We live in the Northern Suburbs (Merriwa) which is not far from Mindarie, Clarkson, Joondlaup etc......would like to meet some people of a simular age, to pop out for a drink or just for a chat. Some of you may know of my Sister Nikki who comes on here sometimes, shes gone off travelling at the mo. Anyway message me if interested.

Thanks alot Danielle
Old Jul 29th 2008, 5:43 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Newbie NOR Perth looking for friends approx early 20's

Just bumping up....hoping to get my Daughter to settle quickly and make some friends of a simular age, certainly helped me when i moved
thanks everyone
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 8:36 am
Just Joined

TheKanes is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by danielle.xx
Hi ya,

My names Danielle, ive just moved over to Perth from the Uk a couple of weeks ago with my boyfriend, im 19 hes 25. We live in the Northern Suburbs (Merriwa) which is not far from Mindarie, Clarkson, Joondlaup etc......would like to meet some people of a simular age, to pop out for a drink or just for a chat. Some of you may know of my Sister Nikki who comes on here sometimes, shes gone off travelling at the mo. Anyway message me if interested.

Thanks alot Danielle
Hi Danielle,

I haven't arrived yet but am landing in Perth on 1 September with my hubby. I am 27 he's 25. We won't know many people when we arrive so it would be good to meet up for a drink some time. We will be staying in Butler when we arrive.

Feel free to PM me!

Leah
Old Aug 4th 2008, 1:39 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TheKanes
Hi Danielle,

I haven't arrived yet but am landing in Perth on 1 September with my hubby. I am 27 he's 25. We won't know many people when we arrive so it would be good to meet up for a drink some time. We will be staying in Butler when we arrive.

Feel free to PM me!

Leah
Ahh thanks Leah, ill let Danielle know. Butler is only 5 minutes from us! Good luck with your move