Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

newbie - coffee with toddler

newbie - coffee with toddler

Old Feb 6th 2007, 9:05 am
Just Joined

Newbie13 is just really niceNewbie13 is just really niceNewbie13 is just really niceNewbie13 is just really niceNewbie13 is just really niceNewbie13 is just really niceNewbie13 is just really niceNewbie13 is just really nice
Smile newbie - coffee with toddler

Hi anyone new to brisbane fancy a coffee? I have a two year old and he would love to play with new friends. And I would love soe adult conversation.
Old Feb 13th 2007, 12:35 am
Marvin for PM

Whitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really nice
Default Re: newbie - coffee with toddler

Hello there
no i havent got any toddlers...
but decided to reply in case other mums see it and decide to respond!
come guys say hi
Where abouts are you in Brissie? there must be lots of mums with toddlers around.
Ange x
Old Feb 13th 2007, 1:29 am
BE Enthusiast

midwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Newbie13
Hi anyone new to brisbane fancy a coffee? I have a two year old and he would love to play with new friends. And I would love soe adult conversation.
Hiya!

I have a 2 year old too (and an almost 5 yr old son in Prep) we are always around during the week if you fancy meeting.
Whereabouts are you?? We are in North Lakes.
Tanya
Old Feb 13th 2007, 4:07 am
Forum Regular

yorksinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Newbie13
Hi. I've got an 18-month old and would love to meet up for some adult chat! I'm in Wellington Point...
Old Feb 14th 2007, 7:25 am
Just Joined

Newbie13 is just really niceNewbie13 is just really niceNewbie13 is just really niceNewbie13 is just really niceNewbie13 is just really niceNewbie13 is just really niceNewbie13 is just really niceNewbie13 is just really nice

Hi I am in Toowong so it looks like we have covered north, east and west anyone in the south want to join in??