Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

New Year......New Trolls

New Year......New Trolls

Old Jan 15th 2004, 6:37 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Go Banana's !!
God , I think we have made things worse !!

We don't have the 'Warren Dix' login anymore, so just look at who signs off at the end, if that's ok. Typical didn't realise we'd confused people - sorry - bare with us - is Perth really ready for the Clampets ?

Jill and Warren
lol, no it's not THAT bad!
But yeah, just don't forget to add your own name to the bottom.. now you've got Jill and Warren, so I don't know who it is!
Not that it really matters, but you'll still have the same prob as when you had Warren Dix!!

( I think we(who are on here lots) can usually tell now though, cos we've gotten to 'know' you )
Old Jan 15th 2004, 6:47 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Paul99
do you really think all these people are real? I can bet most of them are totally different to their 'personalities' . Jirrupin might be quite nice in the flesh - stranger things have happened!

and maybe the puppet is the real one - not the ventriloquist? If i am 2 people then which one is the real me? you won't ever know, same as you dont know if any of the 'regulars' are genuine nice people - could all be ar**holes in the flesh.

and simone, it doesn't matter who i am or who I've been - you don't know me anyway. and Im not a 'regular'. but so what if I was? I don't see why anyone would be bothered. Remember wilf? you all loved him at the end - even tho he wasn't real.
I think you'll find there's more than one or two multi posters out there.
I'm pretty sure most on here are real. And that because I am a regular, and so are they. You may not see that we are on here 24/7 but a lot are, and a LOT have also met. It's the non-regulars like you (maybe) that are more suspicious.

I actually find most people nice, even if me might differ on opinion sometimes. I get along with everyone in my life right now, classmates, workmates. I also never have fights and stuff.

I am bothered by these multi posters, because I believe in the 'goodness' of people, and their honesty. Yes, I'm naive, I'm young, and have had a brilliant life up till now.
You won't understand me anyway, if you're a multi p.

I can't believe I'm respnding to you.
But EVERYBODY is real. People being multiposters are, even though they might be lying half the time, there is something real somewhere.

Anyway, I'm getting very confused now...
And yes, it bothers me. And nothing will change that I'm afraid.
Old Jan 15th 2004, 6:55 am
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Oy Go Bananas - I object to you both using the same username.

Why?

Because you will get to the 500th post before me with two of you at it!!! (even tho I can't count!)

Old Jan 15th 2004, 8:04 am
Go Banana's !!

Originally posted by Pollster
Oy Go Bananas - I object to you both using the same username.

Why?

Because you will get to the 500th post before me with two of you at it!!! (even tho I can't count!)

Sussed ... ..the real reason Hubby just wants five stars, told him he should work in MacD's when we get to Oz
Cheers Pollster

PS been away an hour watching you know what...........

Old Jan 15th 2004, 8:05 am
Go Banana's !!

Originally posted by Go Banana's !!
Sussed ... ..the real reason Hubby just wants five stars, told him he should work in MacD's when we get to Oz
Cheers Pollster

PS been away an hour watching you know what...........
oops forgot me name

Cheers Jill

Old Jan 15th 2004, 8:07 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: pulling technique

Originally posted by Pollster
sorry, don't get you there wenger?

Are you saying I am trying to pull WBB?
sorry pollster ref:megalania and s word! p.s i feel another chatroom session comin on:scared: :scared: :scared:
Old Jan 15th 2004, 11:53 am
Badge

what's wrong with Australian women learning to sew - useful skill I would say. I had to sew as a teenager to mend holes in things etc. Mrs B sews - as a young lady in her country she had to do those things. It was expected.

If UK teenagers actually stopped watching telly maybe they would have more allround skills!

Badge

Old Jan 15th 2004, 11:56 am
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by badgersmount
what's wrong with Australian women learning to sew - useful skill I would say. I had to sew as a teenager to mend holes in things etc. Mrs B sews - as a young lady in her country she had to do those things. It was expected.

If UK teenagers actually stopped watching telly maybe they would have more allround skills!

Badge
I was going to suggest that the young Perth lass use those sewing skills to sew her lips shut...but that would be politically incorrect and in very bad taste.
Old Jan 15th 2004, 12:29 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

I had to sew as a teenager to mend holes in things etc. Mrs B sews - as a young lady in her country she had to do those things. It was expected.
Badge

Shut up Badgers ya big blouse!!!

I had better put a little footnote on that this is a joke before I am pounced upon by the "Badgers Protection League"
Old Jan 16th 2004, 1:12 am
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Fuzzyness
well you've chosen to live there as well so maybe your children may turn out the same.
Jirrupin is right, I'am back off to the UK!