Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

new scoocer rules

new scoocer rules

Old Feb 18th 2008, 7:01 am
Here At Last!!

frogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nice
Default new scoocer rules

does anyone know anything about the new football rules for juniors?????

i have been told a few different things i.e. no goal keeper ,kids cant score more than 3 goals!!

just wondering if anyone can give me the info on this as it sounds so strange

Lisa
Old Feb 18th 2008, 7:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: new scoocer rules

Originally Posted by frogboy

i have been told a few different things i.e. no goal keeper ,kids cant score more than 3 goals!!

Lisa

Where did you get that from.

My 10 yo son plays for Moreland city here in Melbourne, and has done for the last 3 years, apart from junior pitches and having no league table up to 13 YO, the rules are exactly the same as for the seniors.

http://www.morelandcityfc.com/home.html

Last edited by ozzieeagle; Feb 18th 2008 at 7:13 am.
Old Feb 18th 2008, 7:58 am
Here At Last!!

frogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nice

my husband is a coach and as the season is about to start we are contacting parents and a few have ask me about this which i thought was a load of bull s**t but it has so called been in the paper as well

so just wanted to see if anyone has an info ???

lisa
Old Feb 18th 2008, 8:26 am
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold

Lisa
I thought it only applied to under 8's(?). The idea is to build teamwork and develop skills rather than the 'win'.

WW
Old Feb 18th 2008, 8:45 am
Here At Last!!

thought up by idiots who have never played the game. why change the fundamental rules .... doesnt learn them anything besides confusion. Soccer is played with a goal keeper and outfield players and goals should be encouraged not discouraged.

Why not introduce a 10 second rule where you can pick the ball up and run with it for 10secs, or if you hit it over the xbar you get 2 points .... why not..... because that wouldnt be soccer it would be another sport. Crazy people trying to change things becuase they think they should be changed.
Old Feb 18th 2008, 9:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Pommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud of

i think it may have something to do withh FFA introducing Small Side Games for juniors;

http://www.footballaustralia.com.au/...576-source.pdf
Old Feb 18th 2008, 9:35 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

thought up by idiots who have never played the game. why change the fundamental rules .... ....... Crazy people trying to change things becuase they think they should be changed.
I suspect the same could be said about the silly rule changes to rugby league and cricket in recent seasons. For example, two power plays per innings, or madatory changing of the ball late in the over count in ODI's, or even the Twenty20 concept. Ok, it's good action for some, but as a traditionalist spectator, not me. Why don't they just call it 20 over tipsy run? It's probably one reason why I don't enjoy watching these sports as much as I used to.