Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

New Regional Visa points

New Regional Visa points

Old Apr 21st 2004, 9:10 am
Living the dream.

The MCs has a brilliant futureThe MCs has a brilliant futureThe MCs has a brilliant futureThe MCs has a brilliant futureThe MCs has a brilliant futureThe MCs has a brilliant future
Default New Regional Visa points

Found this today at the immigration minister's website

http://www.minister.immi.gov.au/medi...a04/v04062.htm

"This means that most overseas students graduating from one of South Australia's universities would be able to apply for the new SIR visa from 1 July 2004 whilst in Australia because they would meet the passmark of 110 points. "

Looks like the pass mark is deffo 110 for the skilled independant regional visa then. Which means for me that I don't have to give em the 100k! ( Assuming of course that my skill assessment is positive)

Dave
Old Apr 21st 2004, 11:17 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Regional Visa points

Out of interest - what are your points without the capital investment?

Is it 105 or 115?

Jeremy

Originally posted by The MCs
Found this today at the immigration minister's website

http://www.minister.immi.gov.au/medi...a04/v04062.htm

"This means that most overseas students graduating from one of South Australia's universities would be able to apply for the new SIR visa from 1 July 2004 whilst in Australia because they would meet the passmark of 110 points. "

Looks like the pass mark is deffo 110 for the skilled independant regional visa then. Which means for me that I don't have to give em the 100k! ( Assuming of course that my skill assessment is positive)

Dave
Old Apr 21st 2004, 6:29 pm
Living the dream.

The MCs has a brilliant futureThe MCs has a brilliant futureThe MCs has a brilliant futureThe MCs has a brilliant futureThe MCs has a brilliant futureThe MCs has a brilliant future
Default Re: New Regional Visa points

Originally posted by JAJ
Out of interest - what are your points without the capital investment?

Is it 105 or 115?

Jeremy

Jeremy

110 bonus eh?

Dave