Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

New to Perth anyone fancy meeting up Ocean Reef area.

New to Perth anyone fancy meeting up Ocean Reef area.

Old Dec 19th 2007, 11:06 pm
Forum Regular

liza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to all
Default Re: New to Perth anyone fancy meeting up Ocean Reef area.

Thanks Leigh - look forward to the meet up on the 3rd Jan and if anyone wishes to get together before then, please just send me a pm and we can sort it out.

Can't believe it's Xmas next week, this year has flown! Ta, Liz
Old Dec 19th 2007, 11:21 pm
Forum Regular

gsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nice

hi everyone,
whitford nodes park, 3rd jan @12 sounds good we will be there!! not that i know where that is!!!!!!
hopefully it will be abit warmer and stop raining!!!!!!!!
lorraine
Old Dec 19th 2007, 11:28 pm
Forum Regular

jo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nicejo&neil is just really nice

Hi Jo

Haven't seen you for ages! Come along to Whitfords 3rd Jan & I'm happy to go to Go Bananas anytime, let me know when you're free.[/QUOTE]

Hi will def be in touch soon Leigh, dont know where the time has gone! x, where's the park at whitfords, would love to come?

Jo
x
Old Dec 20th 2007, 12:16 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Whitfords Nodes Park is off Whitofrds Ave. If you go down Whitfords Ave towards the coast, bear left at the mini roundabout (still Whitfords Ave) you'll pass Pinaroo Point and the dog beach and it's signposted Whitfords Nodes Park. Turn right and follow the track, it takes you to a car park and the park is there.
You can also access the park from the other way, come down Hepburn Ave towards Hillary's, turn right at the big roundabout, then left at the small roundabout, there's parking there. Entering the park from the other direction is better because the parking is under cover of trees.
If anyone wants my mobile to make contract when you arrive, send me a pm
Bring the kids bathers, you might want to take them on the beach
Old Dec 20th 2007, 3:07 pm
Just Joined

helenlou is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by liza-bee
Hi Jo,

We're also new here, came early Nov and would love to meet up. I have two girls, one aged 9 and the other 2, and my hubby has started work so it's just me and the girls visiting the shops far too much. Please send me a pm and I can send you my contact no's - thanks, Liz
Hi liza
welcome to perth, i came over in august so i'm very new here to. where have settled. my daughter is nearly 8 and needs mates around her age to play with. let us know if you are going to go-bananas any time and we can meet up. helen
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 11:11 pm
Just Joined

samaroo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by helenlou
Hi liza
welcome to perth, i came over in august so i'm very new here to. where have settled. my daughter is nearly 8 and needs mates around her age to play with. let us know if you are going to go-bananas any time and we can meet up. helen
3rd Jan at Whitfords Nodes sounds good to me, will be there with my two, looking forward to some hot weather coming - have a good xmas everyone!

Sam
Old Dec 28th 2007, 3:42 am
Forum Regular

Darren_Karen is just really niceDarren_Karen is just really niceDarren_Karen is just really niceDarren_Karen is just really niceDarren_Karen is just really niceDarren_Karen is just really niceDarren_Karen is just really niceDarren_Karen is just really niceDarren_Karen is just really niceDarren_Karen is just really nice

Hi

Can we piggyback on this too?

we have a 9 year old daughter, desperately missing friends back home and in need of some friends here too. We've also got a 4 year old son, who would love to spend time at the park and beach!

We're based North (carramar), and arrived about 3 weeks ago. So would love to meet families with similar aged kids (a good starting thing to have in common anyway!).

Our internet access is terrible at the minute, having to visit the computer shop in whitfords til we get it set up at home, but if anyone wants to PM me, I'll pass on my mobile number and we can arrange a meet.

Other than that, we'll be there on the 3rd!

KAREN
Old Dec 28th 2007, 8:01 pm
Forum Regular

Herusix is a jewel in the roughHerusix is a jewel in the roughHerusix is a jewel in the roughHerusix is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Nurse Jo
Hi there, been in Perth 2 months now and loving it! Renting in Ocean Reef for past month. Son happy and settled at Ocean Reef primary, husband enjoying new job and now all I need is some friends for me and my 3 yr old daughter and life would be just great! So if anyone out there fancies meeting up for a coffee and chat I'd be delighted.
Bye for now
Cheers Jo
Hi Jo
Glad you are loving Perth! I am a theatre nurse flying out with my hubby & 7yr old daughter on 3rd Feb08. I am terrified!! Have a job at the Mount Hospital Nr Kings park. I take it you are a nurse?? Where are you working? Seems to be quite a few Nurses moving over to Oz lately! Anyway would be great to meet up when we land if you are at a loose end. It will be weird having no friends for a while!! Have you been to any of the meet ups? Are they any good?
Take care, Mandy Gee, using my hubbys log in at moment, until I can work out how to use this bloody computer!

Last edited by Herusix; Dec 28th 2007 at 8:03 pm.
Old Dec 30th 2007, 11:42 pm
Just Joined

Nurse Jo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone I'll be up for meeting on the 3rd Jan. Look forward to meeting you all then.
Happy New Year to you all.
Cheers Jo
Old Dec 31st 2007, 12:19 am
Just Joined

Nurse Jo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Mandy, have sent you a pm.
Cheers Jo
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 8:42 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Just bumping this up, see you tomorrow if you can make it
Gonna be a warm one, so don't forget to slip, slap, slop
Tracey
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 1:29 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nightnurse2
Just bumping this up, see you tomorrow if you can make it
Gonna be a warm one, so don't forget to slip, slap, slop
Tracey
Sorry too hot for me and the kids - maybe later on in the holidays when its not so hot !
Hope you had a good afternoon
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 11:21 am
BE Enthusiast

leigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud of

Tracey, Where were you
I only stayed for a couple of hours as it was extremely hot & I had a tired, hot, stroppy daughter with me She's not normally like that, honest
Anyway, it was nice to meet those of you that came. Anybody want to meet up next week?
We're going to Go Bananas (air conditioned ) next Thursday at 10.30am. All welcome.

Leigh
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 11:28 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leigh&ivan
Tracey, Where were you
I only stayed for a couple of hours as it was extremely hot & I had a tired, hot, stroppy daughter with me She's not normally like that, honest
Anyway, it was nice to meet those of you that came. Anybody want to meet up next week?
We're going to Go Bananas (air conditioned ) next Thursday at 10.30am. All welcome.

Leigh
I will be at Go Bananas, gave today a miss because of the heat and I was dropping my Dad off at the airport at 6.30am and was tired and quite frankly a little upset.

Will see you next Thursday.
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 12:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

leigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud of

Oh Carole, sorry to hear you've been upset. I've got mom coming soon & I'm already dreading taking her back to the airport
Will be great to get together next week. Part of the reason Morgan was in a mood was because she was expecting L to be there.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.