Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

New to Perth anyone fancy meeting up Ocean Reef area.

New to Perth anyone fancy meeting up Ocean Reef area.

Old Oct 23rd 2007, 3:58 am
Just Joined

Nurse Jo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New to Perth anyone fancy meeting up Ocean Reef area.

Hi there, been in Perth 2 months now and loving it! Renting in Ocean Reef for past month. Son happy and settled at Ocean Reef primary, husband enjoying new job and now all I need is some friends for me and my 3 yr old daughter and life would be just great! So if anyone out there fancies meeting up for a coffee and chat I'd be delighted.
Bye for now
Cheers Jo
Old Oct 24th 2007, 6:25 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New to Perth anyone fancy meeting up Ocean Reef area.

Hi Jo,
Welcome to Perth
There are 2 meets, one at the Boat, Mindarie on a Tuesday at 12 and the other at the Quay cafe, Hilary's on Thursdays at 12.
Try and get to them if you can. I usually go to the Hilary's meet (although haven't been for several weeks). If you want my mobile send me a pm.
There is also a ten pin bowling coffee morning at Craigie AMF on a Monday at 10. They have a creche for the little ones.
Tracey
Old Oct 24th 2007, 7:49 am
Just Joined

Hi Tracey, thanks for that. Will send you a pm. Jo
Old Oct 24th 2007, 11:48 am
BE Enthusiast

MJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya,I live in Ocean Reef,Just pm me if you would like to meet up
Jo
Old Dec 1st 2007, 9:34 am
Just Joined

samaroo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nurse Jo
Hi there, been in Perth 2 months now and loving it! Renting in Ocean Reef for past month. Son happy and settled at Ocean Reef primary, husband enjoying new job and now all I need is some friends for me and my 3 yr old daughter and life would be just great! So if anyone out there fancies meeting up for a coffee and chat I'd be delighted.
Bye for now
Cheers Jo
Hi Jo

Been here about 6 weeks now, have two little ones of 4 & 2yrs, living in Kallaroo, if you fancy meeting up send me a message - have you made it to the meets yet? keep meaning to go (will try harder!) Hubby back to work this week so not so many distractions, will be at home with the kids, send me a message if you want to meet up
Sam
Old Dec 5th 2007, 2:14 am
BE Enthusiast

leigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud of

Hi
I normally go to the Mindarie meet on a Tuesday with my 4yr old daughter. During school holidays we don't usually meet, unless we arrange something to do with the kids elsewhere.
There seems to be a few new people on here with little ones. Does anyone fancy meeting up at Go Bananas, Joondalup, first week of the school holidays?
Leigh
Old Dec 5th 2007, 2:50 am
Just Joined

zoe hirst is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nurse Jo
Bye for now
Cheers Jo
hi Jo,
arrived in perth approx 6 weeks ago, have a 1 year old daughter and living up in butler, really need to find some friends now!!!
if fancy meeting PM me or email, although i can only pick up messages once or twice a week from the internet.
Hope to catch up soon,

zoe

Last edited by WS; Dec 5th 2007 at 6:33 am.
Old Dec 5th 2007, 4:58 am
Just Joined

samaroo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by leigh&ivan
Hi
I normally go to the Mindarie meet on a Tuesday with my 4yr old daughter. During school holidays we don't usually meet, unless we arrange something to do with the kids elsewhere.
There seems to be a few new people on here with little ones. Does anyone fancy meeting up at Go Bananas, Joondalup, first week of the school holidays?
Leigh
Hi

Go bananas sounds good, i would be interested in coming, not sure what week you're are talking about though - when do the schools break up? desperate to keep my 4yr old boy happy and the 2yr old girl always happy to tag along

Sam
Old Dec 5th 2007, 5:04 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Zoe, you should really ask the mods to remove your private phone details from here. It's not safe for you to have them on a public forum.
Old Dec 6th 2007, 4:34 am
Just Joined

morgan2799 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi all

i've just moved to perth 6 weeks ago with husband and 2 girls and am looking to meet new friends i live in mindarie anyone interested in coffee pm me.

thanks
stephanie xx
Old Dec 6th 2007, 4:53 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leigh&ivan
Hi
Leigh

Or how about a picnic somewhere ????
Old Dec 6th 2007, 6:18 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by zoe hirst
hi Jo,
arrived in perth approx 6 weeks ago, have a 1 year old daughter and living up in butler, really need to find some friends now!!!
if fancy meeting PM me or email, although i can only pick up messages once or twice a week from the internet.
Hope to catch up soon,

zoe
Hi Zoe, have sent you a pm. Jo
Old Dec 6th 2007, 8:08 am
BE Enthusiast

leigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sme
Yes, that'd be nice.
Sam, School holidays start week commencing 17th Dec.
Anyone else interested?
Old Dec 6th 2007, 8:34 am
Just Joined

morgan2799 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi sam

i would would be interested in going also i have 2 girls (5,8) it would be great to meet other people.

stephanie xx
Old Dec 6th 2007, 10:40 pm
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sme
I was thinking o0f suggesting a meet at Heathcote Park, Applecross. It's a lovely place with a huge pirate ship for the kids, a cafe and BBQ areas.
What does everyone think?
Tracey

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.