Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

New NZ LTBV Forum

New NZ LTBV Forum

Old Sep 25th 2003, 10:55 pm
Forum Regular

Ben.M is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb New NZ LTBV Forum

Earlier today in a thread on another site's forum I suggested that those of us who have applied for Long Term Business Visa's should support each other through the process and beyond. The more I think about it the more it makes sense. We go through a different process than most other visa applicants and face different problems and issues. Once we receive our LTBV's and make the move to NZ we face yet more hurdles setting up and running a business in unfamiliar surroundings. I believe that each of us has our own skills and areas of expertise and will be well positioned to help, and learn from others.

For these reasons I have today set up a simple forum on my NZ Links site at www.benz1.com/forum . It is in no way intended to divert traffic from this or any other forum but I feel that it would be useful for us to have an area where we can discuss our own specific issues. It may not be very busy, certainly to begin with, but it means that those of us following this path can share ideas and advice and offer the benefits of our experiences to others in the same situation.

I am very conscious that there are already a number of other forums discussing various aspects of NZ Immigration and lifestyle and I don't want to add yet another forum to the growing list of sites to check on a daily basis. To make life easier, the forum has a 'View New Posts' facility that will allow you to see at a glance any new messages that have been posted. It is also possible to 'Subscribe to the forum' to receive email notification when a new message is posted. This means you don't have to check too regularly but can simply visit when someone else posts a message, (although I hope that all members will contribute regularly).

I would really appreciate if those of you who have applied for, are thinking of applying or have already received a Long Term Business Visa would visit and support the forum. Those that have already been through the process and are operating a business in NZ are especially welcome. Registration is a very simply 30 second affair and then you will have full access to read and post messages. Please also post a brief introduction about yourself and let's start supporting each other!

Many thanks,
Ben
www.benz1.com/forum