Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

A new life down under

A new life down under

Old Jan 22nd 2004, 6:34 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default A new life down under

channel 4..........8 pm

Dont forget....... it's sydney

love boomie
xx xx
Old Jan 22nd 2004, 6:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: A new life down under

Thanks.

Busy at mo will watch it later, hope they serve up nice chips!!

footie chick
Old Jan 22nd 2004, 6:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Am " turning on, tuning in and dropping out " as we speak.

Ta for the reminder!
Old Jan 22nd 2004, 7:09 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

god I dread this programme now!!!!
its a weekly torture.....everyone has commented how onesided it is (ie showing the crap for good tv), the info tends to be slightly inaccurate, show ''living'' there through rose tinted you know whats(ie look how big a house you get for £3.50 a week)
anyone else fed up to the back teeth of it?

Sue

ooooh, bondi on now.....are ye there BP???
Old Jan 22nd 2004, 8:05 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

What's the verdict, then?

(cue sound of knives being sharpened)
Old Jan 22nd 2004, 8:06 pm
WBB

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins
god I dread this programme now!!!!
its a weekly torture.....everyone has commented how onesided it is (ie showing the crap for good tv), the info tends to be slightly inaccurate, show ''living'' there through rose tinted you know whats(ie look how big a house you get for £3.50 a week)
anyone else fed up to the back teeth of it?

Sue

ooooh, bondi on now.....are ye there BP???
i'm with you TWT tonight's show was more about the bloody shop and his business empire than anything else.
sydney looked like i expected it to though, blackpool with sun.

Old Jan 22nd 2004, 8:07 pm

maxpaxx is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Pollster

Ambitious or what? You've got to hand it to the guy - he's either really smart or really stupid!

Old Jan 22nd 2004, 8:07 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

I agree with WBB about Sydney being like Blackpool. Am I right in thinking that was last one in series? OMG what am I going to do on Thursday evenings now, lol.
Old Jan 22nd 2004, 8:08 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default dress

Originally posted by welshboybilly
i'm with you TWT tonight's show was more about the bloody shop and his business empire than anything else.
how do u look in a dress billy
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by welshboybilly

was this the last in the series....... if so what a naff ending!!!!

love boomie
WBB

Default Re: dress

Originally posted by wengerboy
how do u look in a dress billy
i have a pic on my hard drive, but i dont think i will be posting it here.

Old Jan 22nd 2004, 8:10 pm

cinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Pollster

What can you say!!!
The 3 most important things when you have a retail shop are -

LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION.

It was NEVER, NEVER going to make any money when there is NO PASSING TRADE!

They should have moved the shop straight away, maybe they could have lived there as it seemed they paid the full years rent up front, (instead of paying out for the flat.) Who does that???

Also why did they pay the Thai supplier up front for the goods? Paul should have got on a plane to Thailand to sort that one out, instead of throwing away £10k.

He should have stuck to what he knows best, Marketing!
AWOL

Kentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the rough

I found it interesting. It's good to see someone with a positve outlook on life. Despite all the problems the guy never gave up and I expect he'll do alright. The message to all wannabees is you've got to get off your arse and give it a go.

Shame there wasn't the impressive norks of last week though.
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by maxpaxx
Ambitious or what? You've got to hand it to the guy - he's either really smart or really stupid!

I would have expected a guy who ran a successful marketing business to have some idea about promoting his new venture.

Why would they have spent soo much on their monthly rent, or am I daft for think that it's a good idea to be a little frugal until you get established?

I vote the guy wasn't as smart as he thought he was!

Graham
Old Jan 22nd 2004, 8:11 pm

cinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud of

Originally posted by maxpaxx

REALLY REALLY STUPID & VERY, VERY NIEVE!

Last edited by cinderella; Jan 22nd 2004 at 8:16 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.