Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

new friends wanted perth

new friends wanted perth

Old Jan 13th 2008, 3:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: new friends wanted perth

hi when do you think you will be in perth for ????
Old Jan 13th 2008, 3:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by hitchcock71
hi when do you think you will be in perth for ????
We are hoping for April but who knows.

Am sooooooooooo bored with all the waiting, we have been applying now for 2 years and its doing our heads in.

Im sure our 2 boys will hit it off...Harvey is pretty easy going and loves anything to do with building, Thomas tank, postman pat and getting into playmobil.

Nickie
Old Jan 14th 2008, 11:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with your move Nickie it will be worth it I am sure

hugs lace xx

keep the faith
Old Jan 14th 2008, 12:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really nice

hi

new friends wanted for family of 4

mrs hitch 36 going on 29 !wants mates to go shopping with have a laugh with and do girly stuff with

master hitch wants a playmate who enjoys playing with cars likes thomas and bob. hes 4 and about to start kindie . missing all his friends back in the uk

miss hitch wants a playmate who likes dollys and girly stuff she is 2 going on 18! likes getting in to mischief well both of them do actually!

and finally

mr hitchcock aged 30 going on 60!
wants a beer buddy

likes setting the world to rights!

live nr fremantle however mr hitch works in perth cbd
Hi Guys

We met briefly yesterday at the Kings Park meet. We are interested in making new friends, Mark 36 and Nicky 36, living in Baldivis but Nicky will be working in Freo.

Please PM if you are interested in metting up, no kids by the way but other peoples are fine, we can give them back

Nicky
Old Jan 14th 2008, 1:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tigeresswhite
Hi Guys

We met briefly yesterday at the Kings Park meet. We are interested in making new friends, Mark 36 and Nicky 36, living in Baldivis but Nicky will be working in Freo.

Please PM if you are interested in metting up, no kids by the way but other peoples are fine, we can give them back

Nicky
hi nicky

i remember you at kings meet you arrived a few weeks after us

give us a pm trying to a bbq 27th jan if you are interested let me know
bye for now
tiff
Old Jan 15th 2008, 12:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Broadbeach/Surfers Paradise depending which side of the house you stand
yellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to all

Now am i not good enough for you Tiff,

Do you still want to be my friend?

Hi to everyone else,

Becky xx
Old Jan 15th 2008, 4:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by yellowmellow
Now am i not good enough for you Tiff,

Do you still want to be my friend?

Hi to everyone else,

Becky xx
took you long enough to find this !!!

see ya tom

love to be your friend! think our families get on rather well

love tiff
Old Jan 15th 2008, 4:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Broadbeach/Surfers Paradise depending which side of the house you stand
yellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to all

see ya tom

love tiff
Lucas has been yabbing that his friends are Alex and fliss but he says it with a lisp, bless he sounds so funny.

And yes our families do get on father well,
Old Jan 15th 2008, 4:24 am
Emily, Luke and Libby

lewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud of

see ya tom

love tiff
Hi, just saw this!
we live close by in South Lake

Let me know if u'd like to meet
Becky sorry haven't pm'd will do now!! been busy got the MIL here at the mo

Kate
Old Jan 15th 2008, 4:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by yellowmellow
Lucas has been yabbing that his friends are Alex and fliss but he says it with a lisp, bless he sounds so funny.

And yes our families do get on father well,
is that rather or father well???

told alex lucas is coming over tom and hes so excited !!!!

and he wanted to know does lucas want to go swimming in the pool
Old Jan 15th 2008, 4:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by lewandkate
Hi, just saw this!
we live close by in South Lake

Let me know if u'd like to meet
Becky sorry haven't pm'd will do now!! been busy got the MIL here at the mo

Kate
hi kate we are almost neighbours !!!

give me a pm if you want to meet up at any time

love tiff
Old Jan 15th 2008, 4:35 am
Emily, Luke and Libby

lewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud of

hi kate we are almost neighbours !!!

give me a pm if you want to meet up at any time

love tiff
Hi Tiff,

have pm'd becky about meetin up soon, so once we know what and where we going shall let you know....

I'm so glad people like south of the river too!!!

Love Kate x
Old Jan 15th 2008, 4:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi Tiff,

have pm'd becky about meetin up soon, so once we know what and where we going shall let you know....

I'm so glad people like south of the river too!!!

Love Kate x
not that many brits down here i think all seem to go very north or very south and miss us out completely

how long have you lived in s.l we looked at houses there very nice area
Old Jan 15th 2008, 4:49 am
Emily, Luke and Libby

not that many brits down here i think all seem to go very north or very south and miss us out completely

how long have you lived in s.l we looked at houses there very nice area
I know what you mean! everytime you say ur SOR they think Rockingham, met a few Poms that live close by but its not little britain like other areas (which is the why we like it)

We have been here for 8 months now and really enjoying it, we like the area (just not the rd we r in) Yangebup is nice, Luke (3 1/2) goes to playgroup there at the family centre. How r u finding it here?

If your free next Tuesday going to Coogee Beach (grass area) for picnic with friends PM me if want to join us

Kate x
Old Jan 15th 2008, 4:50 am
BE Forum Addict

I know what you mean! everytime you say ur SOR they think Rockingham, met a few Poms that live close by but its not little britain like other areas (which is the why we like it)

We have been here for 8 months now and really enjoying it, we like the area (just not the rd we r in) Yangebup is nice, Luke (3 1/2) goes to playgroup there at the family centre. How r u finding it here?

If your free next Tuesday going to Coogee Beach (grass area) for picnic with friends PM me if want to join us

Kate x
when is the play group on at fc as we eont know anything about that sort of thing

would love to come nx week however dont drive so cant get there

but thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.