Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

New Dorset & Hampshire meet up in Bournemouth 30 th March

New Dorset & Hampshire meet up in Bournemouth 30 th March

Old Mar 27th 2008, 11:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud of
Default Re: New Dorset & Hampshire meet up in Bournemouth 30 th March

Hi all

Really sorry but we can't make the meet this time, we leave for Adelaide on 15 June so maybe catch up with everyone before we go (if we have another meet)

Enjoy sunday.

Nicky and Alan
Old Mar 28th 2008, 9:44 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

hope you all have a great time!!
we can't make it because oh has to work
and i am not taking the 2 monsters on my own

would have loved to talk to people in the same boat - especially one to adelaide
Old Mar 28th 2008, 11:02 am
BE Forum Addict

johnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mOZzy
hope you all have a great time!!
we can't make it because oh has to work
and i am not taking the 2 monsters on my own

would have loved to talk to people in the same boat - especially one to adelaide
Hi mOZzy,
it would have been great to meet up with more peeps going to Adelaide, at the last meet up we were the biggest group. They have a kids play area here if you can come on your own. My little boy is 3 so nice to have someone his age to play with.

Johnnyyt
Old Mar 28th 2008, 11:10 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

it sure would be nice!
if you look after my girl - beware, she's a right tomboy!

naww, maybe another time. i just know how it will end with me running after them all the time and not having a chance to talk to anyone!
Old Mar 28th 2008, 11:38 am
Forum Regular

lee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the rough

Hi,
my sister is coming along shes 33 and loves kids, she said she will supervise the kids in the play barn while we have our meet up.
Myrtle,Tony,Callum
Old Mar 28th 2008, 11:39 am
Forum Regular

seljohn is a jewel in the roughseljohn is a jewel in the roughseljohn is a jewel in the roughseljohn is a jewel in the rough

what a wonderful sister!

See you on Sunday

Selena
Old Mar 30th 2008, 12:38 am
Forum Regular

lee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the rough

we will be there first, look out for the little koala holding a flag on the table.
see you there.
tony, myrtle & callum
Old Mar 30th 2008, 7:21 am
BE Enthusiast

allright, since the weather is really naff and i've checked andover is only 1 hour from us - i've changed my mind

i am sure i'll find that koala
Old Mar 30th 2008, 1:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

My apologies for not turning up to the meet today! Have had a really hectic week & a really long day yesterday & was completely exhausted today! The hour lost didn't help either!
Anyway, hope you guys had a really good time & that the venue worked out well. Hopefully see you at the next one!
Old Mar 30th 2008, 2:09 pm
Forum Regular

flodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really nice

Many apologies for not attending today, we were really lookin forward to meeting you all.
Unfortunatly we ending up doing emergency baby sitting for a good freind. so could't come.
hope you all had a good time.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 2:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

it was great meeting you all!
nice to 'know' the face to the chitchat

now we can rock the boat together even better
Old Mar 31st 2008, 3:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mOZzy
it was great meeting you all!
nice to 'know' the face to the chitchat

now we can rock the boat together even better
Hi mOZzy,
it was great you managed to make it yesterday, always nice to meet up with someone new.
See you at the April meet up in Crawley.

Johnnyyt
Old Mar 31st 2008, 5:50 pm
Forum Regular

Hi,
was great meeting up again,it was good to see that the kids had a great time as well as us,was an ideal venue,wish there were more like it,see you all soon,well apart from you who fly out soon,see you on the other side,good luck
Myrtle,Tony,Callum.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 8:02 pm
If all else fails...smile

smiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond repute

hi guys -

glad you all had a great time - couldn't commit to yesterday due to OH workiing ridiculous hours at mo - also not feeling well so glad I didn't come to spread....

Ems x
Old Apr 1st 2008, 7:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lee on solent
Hi,
was great meeting up again,it was good to see that the kids had a great time as well as us,was an ideal venue,wish there were more like it,see you all soon,well apart from you who fly out soon,see you on the other side,good luck
Myrtle,Tony,Callum.
Glad it went well
Would they be happy for us to hold further meets there?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.