New BBQ!!

Old Sep 19th 2004, 12:07 pm
Badge

Default New BBQ!!

well well well...

the vendors of the house we have bought left their old BBQ which is forgotten and forlorn in the corner on the deck. To look at, it is rusting away...clearly hasn't been used for years. Yesterday I discovered gas is running unimpeded to all 4 burners; you could hear it; but the ignition is not working. A visit down to Bunnings to get a auto lighter rod thingy, and BOSH it was going nicely.. all I have to do is get new metal hotplates and the whole thing will scrub up nicely..

and hey my deck in the Melbourne sunshine was great today - it's days like this when no amount of anything would send me back to the UK...we have a huge deck the size of a big UK kitchen dining living room area and its got quite a view..

BM

Old Sep 19th 2004, 12:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

ezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: New BBQ!!

...I can hear the snags sizzling from here! Stick a slice of black pud on, and I'll be down there in a jiff!

Originally Posted by Badge
well well well...

the vendors of the house we have bought left their old BBQ which is forgotten and forlorn in the corner on the deck. To look at, it is rusting away...clearly hasn't been used for years. Yesterday I discovered gas is running unimpeded to all 4 burners; you could hear it; but the ignition is not working. A visit down to Bunnings to get a auto lighter rod thingy, and BOSH it was going nicely.. all I have to do is get new metal hotplates and the whole thing will scrub up nicely..

and hey my deck in the Melbourne sunshine was great today - it's days like this when no amount of anything would send me back to the UK...we have a huge deck the size of a big UK kitchen dining living room area and its got quite a view..

BM
Old Sep 19th 2004, 12:36 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New BBQ!!

well well well...

BM
check this out, it will get u in the mood
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=240743
Old Sep 19th 2004, 12:43 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New BBQ!!

well well well...

BM
Badge...it sounds lovely!!! Put a picture of the view from your deck on so we can daydream back here!! Also, to really get the girlies going...lets have one of you in your uniform....gggggrrrr!!

Lucy