new to this

Old Feb 17th 2005, 8:08 pm
Forum Regular

Dazlin will become famous soon enough
Default new to this

:scared: Hi all my partner and me are on our way to perth, we are at the medical stage so not long now we are un shure on where to settle i am a 30 yo carpenter /joiner /locksmith and my partner is a 25yo and is head of planning for a local news paper.We have friends in joondalup and rellies in gosnells but know nothing about the places. I just had to put something and see if i have any buddys this site is addictive.
Whats ur favourite hobby sport?
Old Feb 17th 2005, 8:13 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: new to this

Originally Posted by Dazlin
:scared: Hi all my partner and me are on our way to perth, we are at the medical stage so not long now we are un shure on where to settle i am a 30 yo carpenter /joiner /locksmith and my partner is a 25yo and is head of planning for a local news paper.We have friends in joondalup and rellies in gosnells but know nothing about the places. I just had to put something and see if i have any buddys this site is addictive.
Hello and welcome. Glad to see you've kept your sense of humour throughout the process
Old Feb 17th 2005, 8:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

chr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura about

Welcome to the mad house. Joondalup is a great area, also Wanneroo (Near Joond). Were heading to wanneroo in July. Plenty of golf in Joond.
Old Feb 18th 2005, 8:56 pm
Just Joined

DazL is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

Me Hubby and 4 Kiddies are heading to Perth, Secret Harbour, i think the average age of people living in Secret Harbour is approx 30, and it has a lot of brits. we are off end of March, this site is so addictive i check it twice aday! My hubby is into golf and motorbikes, good luck,
Old Feb 18th 2005, 10:36 pm
toocheeky

Hi there and welcome.

Good luck with your visa app. (We are headed for Perth too. )

Best wishes,
Karen

Old Mar 2nd 2005, 10:13 pm
Forum Regular

PJ & B is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: new to this

Originally Posted by DazL
Hi

Me Hubby and 4 Kiddies are heading to Perth, Secret Harbour, i think the average age of people living in Secret Harbour is approx 30, and it has a lot of brits. we are off end of March, this site is so addictive i check it twice aday! My hubby is into golf and motorbikes, good luck,

We are also hoping to moving to Secret Harbour by the end of this year. We bought some land in Secret Harbour Boulavard, so hope to start building by the summer. What a great place to live!, we have got 3 kids aged 10, 9 and 7, hoping for them to go to the local primary school. My hubby also loves golf. Hope everything goes well for you.